20

AUTHOR

Whenever Hyunjin saw Jihee at lunch time, he saw her with Felix. For some time, Hyunjin caught Jihee staring at him. When he turned around, his friend, Jisung was smirking at him.

"Hmm.. What or Who were you looking at?" he wiggled his brows once again.

"N-nothing. One more time you wiggle your eyebrows, I'm actually gonna kill you."
Jisung wiggled his brows once again. He then stood up and started running away. "That's right you better run! I'm going to kill you!" Hyunjin ran after Jisung.

"Hey, Jihee, what are you looking at?" Felix waved his hand in front of Jihee face.

"Oh-Uh.. nothing!" she answered.

The truth was, Jihee was looking at Hyunjin. She kept denying that she liked Hyunjin. Felix has noticed how Jihee and Hyunjin looked at each other. Felix decided to talk to Hyunjin.

"Hey, Hyung. I saw you staring at Jihee earlier." Felix put his back on a locker.

"Wh- what're you talking about?" Hyunjin closed his locker.

"Hyung, come one. I saw you staring at Jihee earlier in the cafeteria."

"What? I was staring at the wall."

"Hyung, no-one stares at a wall with loving eyes."

'Loving eyes? What's he talking about?' 
'You like her! No, you don't!' Hyunjin thought

"I don't like her."

'Yes you do.'

"That's good, because I do."

~~
Schedule: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri, Sun: 4:30pm Sat: 12am/5pm. I'll try my best to update on Wednesdays! Wednesday is just the busiest day for me xD

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE, MY MUM FORCED ME TO GO SHOPPING WITH HER TT HERE'S TRIPLE UPDATE TO MAKE IT UP.