Reborn

- A S G A R D -

15 years later . . .

"Again, Vali!" Sif shouted. Vali, who was now fifteen years old and has grown quiet tall with lean but strong body, stops to recollect his breath.

"You're enjoying this too much." Vali retorted with a huff. Sif and the warriors three chuckled while Loki smiled.

They were currently at palace's training arena, watching Vali Lokison training with Sif, the most undefeated warrior known to Asgard.

Sweats slides down from his temples until it reaches his cheeks where his freckles rests. His black wild hair pop out in random angles, a bit wet from the tip. Vali wore a light but strong armor that made him camouflage at night. He has black chest plate, complete with pairs of shoulder pads with the Asgard's insignia on the right, and bracers that are wrapped around his forearms. The armor incorporates the leather belt which secures everything. Vali keeps a secret compartment where he puts his well created dagger by yours truly on both his bracer and legs for self defense if ever he would loose his sword.

Beneath the armor is a brown sleeved tunic which made Vali comfortable when wearing all metal around him, and a pair of leather pants and combat boots. His sword, given to him by his uncle Thor, is mounted to a sheath that lines to his left thigh, where he can easily draws it with his left hand if ever he's in a fight.

Vali is currently leaning unto his sword while catching his breath while Sif looked at him in amusement.

"You're stronger that this, Vali." Sif said sternly. "I know you can do better."

After catching his breath, Vali gave his aunt a small smile before attacking once again. With a plan immediately calculating on his mind, Vali ran towards Sif's direction who waited for Vali before she deflect his attack. They continued to spar, metal clashing against metal, ignoring cheers from Fandral, Volstagg, and Hogun, and Loki's proud gaze towards Vali.

Sif aimed her sword towards Vali's chest but he use his shield to deflect it and gave a turn. Sif attack again, but Vali dodge the attack and immediately gave Sif a wound on her left thigh when he saw the opening. The female warrior gave out a small painful yelp but immediately recovered when she saw her nephew about to aim his sword at her. She rolled over and deflect Vali's sword when it was about to hit her. With the grunt, Sif continued to spar with Vali until he saw an opening and gave his aunt a kick on her fresh wound.

A collective sounds wince echoed from the viewers outside the training arena. Sif yelp in pain as Vali kneed his aunt's wrist which made Sif drop her weapon as Vali points the tip of his sword to his aunt's neck, claiming his victory. Despite the defeat, Sif kept a smile on her lips. Both her and Vali were breathless from the small training.

"Well done, Vali." Sif praised, still breathless. Vali dropped his sword and immediately helped his aunt with her wound. Obviously inheriting the power of healing from his mother.

Claps and hollers was heard around the corner of the training arena. Both Vali and Sif turned and faced Loki who stood by proudly at his son, the warriors three and Sigyn, who just arrived from having tea with Frigga.

"And that was the fourth-- maybe fifth defeat of the great warrior Sif." Fandral stated which made Sif glared at the man while Hogun and Volstagg chuckled.

Sif rolled her eyes before smiling at Vali. "Vali learns from the best." She said. Vali smiled in response.

Loki and Sigyn both approach their son with proud looks. "You did great, my son." Sigyn gushed which made Vali blush faintly. "You've defeated a known warrior who was never been defeated before, even in training."