Lost and Found

- A S G A R D -

It has been fifteen years since Vali was sent to Midgard by Loki. Despite having his mother dead and his father currently in prison, Heimdall-- who promised the god of mischief to watch over the young prince of Asgard-- couldn't help but feel pride. Even if Vali is at Midgard, he is slowly developing actions that he has done before but took no knowledge of it. The boy is still confuse but he use that as an advantage to learn more and to find answers to his questions.

Heimdall's lips twitched up, seeing as Vali once again learns how to fight.

"How is he?" A deep voice asked. Heimdall needn't to look behind to see who it was.

"He learns quickly from his past, but took no knowledge of who he truly is." Heimdall stated firmly as his eyes watched below him from the rainbow bridge.

The bifrost is currently now in no use due to Loki's plan upon using it to destroy Jotunheim as his revenge for Laufey who killed his wife but Thor was quick to think and used his hammer to destroy half of the rainbow bridge, so that the bifrost can no longer balance itself. Loki failed and Thor was quick to send him to prison before his brother do something he will regret. Sadly, Loki is slowly forgetting about his son that is on Midgard and only Thor is the one who did his best to keep Vali on his brother's mind. In hopes that maybe Loki could change.

"What about her?" Thor asked, his voice sounds hopeful.

Heimdall smiles. "She's finally awake."

*

- B E R K -

Meanwhile, on Berk, Astrid was true to her words. Early on the morning, she literally dragged Hiccup away from his bed and all the way through their secret cove.

They started training since then. Astrid started from exercise to increase his stamina and speed once more before doing some basic self defence, until Hiccup doesn't tire out fast and quickly learns. They continue their training using weapons of all kinds. Although, sometimes, they both hang out, read books, play around, go swimming on the pond and occasionally stealing kisses, hugs, and cuddles and just sitting down and enjoy the day.

Although, they are not in a relationship, well not yet officially, but then they often just do some casual kisses which were so normal for them. Little did one know, they secretly have feelings for each other.

And no one, not even Stoick, Astrid's parents or Gobber, know about this little endeavor and they intent to keep it that way.

Hiccup once told her that Stoick tried to teach him how to wield an axe. But after a lot of tries, Stoick easily gave up on him. Luckily, Astrid was patient on Hiccup. On their fifteenth training, Hiccup was struggling to weild a sword that is until Astrid saw the problem. Stoick tried to teach Hiccup how to weild an axe using his right hand when Astrid knew that he was lefty, and as such the axe was too heavy for him.

Using Hiccup's left hand, they tried using different weapons until they found what was easy and suitable for him. Hiccup was more balance with a dagger and a sword, they discovered. So she suggested for him to make his own sword so he would feel at ease with them on training.

He did what he was told and made his very own sword at the forge. Hiccup first call for help with his Gronkle friend that he named Vulcan. He started to collect limestones and other stones that could result to gronkle iron, one of the lightest and strongest metal on Midgard. Once finished, he thanked his friend and made his way back at the forge.