Chapter 1: Cadet Wilde

Previously, Bellwether and Alex were defeated and taken to prison. Levi Wilde was then recruited into the ZPD shortly after the incident. Levi spent four months recovering from his wounds do to Bellwether. Levi is now fully recovered and ready to start his training. At the academy, the drill sergeant was quite impressed with Levi's speed and skill. He blew through all the training courses like they were nothing. But there was still one left Levi hasn't beat yet. Meanwhile, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde arrive at-the academy. Judy spots the drill instructor. She leans over and nudges Nick.

Judy: There she is!

As they approach the intimidating polar bear, Judy calls out.

Judy: Hey Major Friedkin! How's our new recruit?

The drill instructor puts her clipboard down and turns to Judy.

Major Friedkin: Impressive! He embarrassed the other cadets.

Nick: We're here to watch his self defense test. Has he taken it yet?

Major Friedkin: He's about to!

Nick looks over in time to see his brother, Levi, enter the boxing ring. As Levi makes his way to the corner feelings of nervousness about this final test start to enter his mind. Seconds after the ring, his opponent enters. A tall fierce looking rhino who is ready to knock Levi out.
"I am so dead", Levi whispers not loud enough for anyone to hear.

Levi: Alright, let's see what you got.

Major Friedkin: BEGIN!!!

The brawl starts. Levi runs all over the ring dodging the rhinos swings but it doesn't take long for him to get a fist to the face. He falls onto his back but gets up quickly refusing to let the rhino win. After delivering a direct punch, the rhino then picks Levi up and throws him to the ground. It looks like the fight is over. After a moment Levi gets back up to his feet. Ready for one more shot.

Levi: I'm not done yet! Time for some REAL speed!

Levi starts running again but this time he strikes the rhino at full force. Knocking the rhino across the ring. The rhino was raging mad this time and charges directly at Levi. Levi dodges the attack and knocks him out. Winning the match.

Levi: That was INCREDIBLE!!!

Nick: Holy crap!

30 minutes after the fight. Everyone had already left the arena and were all standing outside on the field. Levi finds Nick and approaches him. Levi punched Nick's arm who then grabs it.

Nick: OW!!! What was that for!

Levi: You're late again!

Nick: I swear some things never change with you.

Levi: *smiles* Nope!

Nick: Anyway! That was an intense fight you had there.

Judy: Yeah, I've never seen anything like it even when I was here.

Levi: That rhino was nothing. I was too fast for him.

Nick: Says the fox that took one to the face.

Levi: Hey! I slipped ok!

Nick: Sure you did.

Levi: SHUTUP!

Judy: Chill Levi!

Levi turns around and sees Major Friedkin approaching him. She looked to have a smile on her face. She sets her clipboard down and looks Levi in the eye.

Major Friedkin: Levi Dash Wilde! I've been watching how you've been performing at the academy. I've never met a cadet with the speed and skill you have. I'm very happy to say that you've graduated the Zootopia Police Academy.