Normal ;

Dedicated to Ichi-NYAN

K i m   S o y o u n g || March 3, 20OO

I'm Kim Soyoung from Gangnam, Seoul. I'm 12 years old. Right now I'm in my first year of middle school at xxx junghakkyo. It's my first day of school and, since I just moved to a different apartment quite far away from my last apartment, I know literally no one.

It's also actually the third day of school, but I was absent before because I was still recovering from a bad cold.

As I walk down the corridors, a couple of people make eyes at me. Some surprised, some disgusted, some admiring and some just openly stare at me. I hold my head down and walk to my homeroom class at the end of the long hallway. The floor is clean and shiny. If it were tiled you could probably see yourself in it.

It was 8:15, when school starts, and I was about to walk into the classroom when the teacher walked up from behind and said hello. I bowed and greeted her back. She welcomed me to the school and we went inside.

Most of the class were already there and were staring at me. My cheeks turned a shade of peach.

"Hello everyone," Teacher said to the class. "This is Kim Soyoung."

I blushed as I heard people whisper about me.

"Wow she's so pretty"
"Her eyes are beautiful"
"I hope I can be friends with her"

A girl wish round, thin-rimmed glasses and a playful short haircut stood up and said, "Hello, Kim Soyoung! I'm class representative, Lim Jisu!"

I smiled at her as she sat down again. Teacher then told me to sit at the empty desk in the middle of the back row.

;       ;       ;

K i m   S o y o u n g || September 16

Today is my 13th birthday. By now I was used to being stared at, though not many people did so anymore. I made three friends. Two were guys named Park Jumin and Jang Minseok and the other was my new best friend,  Bae Cynthia, who was half American. Cynthia and I became obsessed with watching dramas in May and we both watched all episodes of Blue Marmalade together in 24 hours. 

It was English class, my favourite subject, and Cynthia was acing everything because she's fluent already. But in contrast, Jumin was one of the worst in the class. Cynthia was secretly on her phone during class, and she texted me saying that she had found a new drama to watch called 'Nightmare High'. After school, we decided to watch it together. It turned out to be the best we'd watched yet. The main character was really inspiring and her acting was on point. That's when I decided I wanted to be an actress.