Date

After the majestic finale of Spongebob's first time, a new couple is here to shine.

Pearl got up out of bed and greeted her dad Mr. Krabs, who was still grieving over Spongebob's death. Krabs said: "It's time for yer big day, lass. Your first date." Pearl nodded in happiness. Pearl decided to get her makeup done early, and dyed her hair brown to look more professional. She put on the titular pearl necklace and went out, calling her date one more time to confirm.

Before leaving, she called her fashion advisor and the advisor asked what items of clothing she would like to wear. Her only reply: "Yes."

She waited until nighttime and went to the fancy restaurant she and her date were going to eat in.

Pearl was wearing a cardinal, sleeveless raiment with woven, recherche lace bits bording every inch of the selves and her petticoat. She had one pulchritudinous, resplendent bracelet wrapping her arm in a shiny gloss finish. The sunglasses she was wearing glowed with an atramentous glow. She had a shapely bursa wrapped over her shoulder and curvacious hosiery that fit perfectly. She also wore a straw hat that had a simple red ribbon daintily covering the bottom of the top. Her hair was let down to look professional. Her lipstick was ruby-coral-red, and she also wore a bra and panties, but they were under all her clothes so you couldn't see them. And to finish her elegant ensemble, she wore a phone-holder that was connected to her belt. I'm sure you would love to wear this outfit if you are female!

She was at the table, when her date came. It was Mr, Tentacles himself, Squidward! Pearl was pleasantly surprised, and began her date. Suddenly, she got up, said she was going to the bathroom and defenestrated a couple of fish that were eating a salad. She came back to a waiter taking Squidward's order, and she told the waiter her order.

When the food arrived, Squidward gasped. The halibut was overcooked and half-melted, the wine bottle was near-empty and what wine was in there was old and unpasteurized, Pearl's margarita was also old and unpasteurized, the cupcake was broken and bent, there was old, burnt paper shoved into the steak, which itself was completely raw and uncooked, the plates were chipped and slightly bent in some places, and the entire salad was deep-fried and destroyed. The cherries in the dessert cake were popped, and the dessert cake itself was liquid and weird.

The waiter told Pearl he saw her defenestrate the couple, and so, gave her the worst food possible. Pearl smacked him with her purse, and her and Squidward left.

They returned home at the middle of the night, and Pearl told Krabs she'd be staying at Squidward's house for the night...