Re-Wed

The sex they had in the dojo was so good that Patrick proposed to Pearl! They instantly began buying their wedding outfits the proceeding day.

Pearl's dress leaves her shoulders uncovered, instead it's supported around her neck and flows down into a delicate halter neckline. It's a relaxed fit which covers up her breasts, but does so without making it look awkward or messy.

Her arms have been covered fully. The sleeves are a loose fit from top to bottom, giving the dress a slightly casual look.

The dress' waist is thin, but it's a loose fit. A bow has been wrapped around her waist and positioned slightly to one side.

Below the waist the dress widens and has a gypsy dress style. The dress reaches to just above her ankles and is the same length all around.

Her panties are white and say "snap my choker" on the back.

She's wearing peep toes, no other shoe would've matched this dress better. To top it all off she's wearing an ornate necklace and one simple, but elegant bracelet.

And as for Patrick, he's wearing a simple shirt and buttoned it up fully to support the elegant tie he's wearing. On top of the shirt he's wearing a trendy vest with 7 buttons, it has a very narrow v-line, which allows for a large portion of the top to remain visible, even if the suit's jacket is buttoned up.

The jacket fits him like a glove, a tailored glove. It's a solid color without a pattern which radiates finesse. The 5 buttons of his double breasted jacket are all buttoned up, it's the only right way to wear it.

The jacket is longer at the back, it has no vent, there are two pockets on either side and there's a breast pocket which holds his sunglasses.

He's wearing pants which copy the style of the jacket, both in color and pattern and they perfectly complement his shoes. He's wearing an elegant pair of horsebit loafers.

To top it all off he's wearing an elegant belt, which can be accompanied by cuff links and a watch.

Patrick instantly hires Mr Krabs as the cook, Mrs Puff as a flower girl, Larry as an organ player, some bridesmaids, the ring bearer, and invites more people.

The ring bearer arrives early and instantly dies of a heart attack. Patrick hides the body in a cupboard so no one will suspect. Mr Krabs arrives and goes into the kitchen. Patrick decided to wait near the kitchen window because he was tired from dragging the body.

Suddenly, an explosion happens in the kitchen. Patrick runs in worried, and sees Mr Krabs cooking some mystery meat on a stove and Patrick asks what it is. Mr Krabs simply replies "It's meat."

Then, more of the guests arrived. Patrick greeted them all with a smile, and they sat, waiting for the food.

And like clockwork, as soon as Plankton sat on his chair, the door opened with a horrific scream. Pearl entered the room gracefully and started to walk down the aisle as the bridesmaids sung the wedding march and Larry the lobster played the organ.

As Pearl walked down the aisle, her choker suddenly snapped. "Friscuit!", she screamed. As her dress completely fell off, leaving her naked and screaming. Ms. Puff began shrieking as weird fuzzy black bugs started feeding on her hair and flowers. Mr Krabs tells everyone to run, and The Appetizer then barges through the door and roars. Larry's organ playing goes off key, then the organ explodes. The bridesmaids begin chanting a dramatic song as the chaos unfolds. The chapel's wallpaper begins peeling off, revealing fire and the floor tiles begin to shatter. The roof begins caving in and the spires fall off.

Pearl grabs Patrick and runs out of the destroyed chapel as more people get crushed. The bridesmaids's chanting gets silenced by a falling roof bit.

Pearl begins to cry, but soon, they get out of the chapel in one piece. They kiss in front of the collapsing citadel and run off into the sunset.

THE END