Wedding

The sex Pearl and Squidward had the last night was so divine, he proposed to Pearl! Squidward had a ring left over from his last marriage that he gave to Pearl, shocking her.

The ring was silver with xanthous filigree and sapphires, with a huge diamond in the center that looks like rainbows. It also had a magical brooch dangling from 2 chains.

Pearl was so happy and amazed that they planned the wedding. Mr Krabs was going to be a bridesmaid, and Mrs Puff will be the flower girl. The cake was going to be divine, with frosting of all colors, and a wedding topper that looked so nice and so cool. Pearl is the one that is so cool and so fond of having a delectable, tasty wedding cake!

Pearl wore an ivory dress that revealed all of her ideal long legs, with ruffled ruffles being the ones to cover her mommy part. She wore no panties, leaving her groin bare. She also wore curvaceous stockings that complimented her ideal columns. The dress was not complete without a veil decorated with mimsy flowers that spread all across it. Her heels were graceful, yet tender. Her bra was-

The day of the wedding soon arrived, and Pearl was ecstatic. She walked down the aisle, but suddenly went spread eagle and started to fly across the room. Everyone started to scream and Mrs. Puff dropped all the flowers mid-walk, and the ring boy dropped the rings, making them shatter. Pearl flew into a column, knocking it over and causing a domino effect that ruined everything. Squidward looked on in disbelief as the wedding hall was ruined by Pearl.

Pearl started to scream "Do me on hard, Squidward!" and float into his face, still spread eagle.

Squidward kissed her, and she stopped flying. She was now married to Squidward, but without rings. They walked out of the destroyed hall, kissing and caressing along the way.