Ooh!

Squidward and Pearl decided to get frisky and hot, so they dimmed the lights and removed their clothing.

Pearl decided some foreplay by sucking Squidward's nose, which got hard like his rod. Squidward, in response sucked her boob. Squidward began licking her belly button as well as both her nipplae. Pearl wheezed in moan as she began lowering her lips. She began to give so great fellatio to him. This is surely a scene you should not be against of witnessing from the start till the end or you risk losing a lot.

Pearl's firm boobs bounced up as they released milk into Squidward's mouth. In response, Squidward released a white syrup into her mouth as she screamed. Squidward decided to sex her then and there. He looked at her tight and wanton chapel, before driving his erected manhood over and over into Pearl's pinkish virginity till she moaned with wanton pleasures.

Being a bad boy drove Squidward to drill Pearl harder till his swollen joystick exploded with sated delight!  Pearl later bent backwards to kiss him and moan into his mouth to increase the wanton pleasures she felt that day. Pearl has become nothing but a helpless toy, bound in his lustful tentacles.

Pearl decided to lick her own pussy as Squidward re-robed. The end.