Divorce

Pearl returned home to Squidward, who was asleep. She walked up to the room, naked, of course, and sat on the bed. Squidward smelled a stench that was Patrick's. He realized Pearl was cheating on him! He got up and said he wanted a divorce. She said the same and they filed for it.

Pearl arrived at the clerk's office wearing a knee-length, black skirt with lighter black filigree and golden jewels, with some fishnet tights below. She also wore 6-inch tall platform heels with ribbons and little buttons on them. Her top was an elegant black lace camisole with even more onyx filigree on the sides. Her tights were halfway covered by some white fishnets which avalanched down each surface of her curvaceous, graceful columns. Below her brunet, appliqué robe was a milky, ivory bra which veiled her symmetrical and altruistic bosom. She also donned a raven pillbox hat with a small feather bedizenment and a ribbon festooning daintily sheathing the nethermost regions of her small hat. Her sleeves were adorned with lattice tracery cascading down each delectable side of her shapely arms. Her panties were...

She then obtained the papers and captured a long ballpoint, black-inked pen to sign them. She paid the fee of $105 and left. She went to a printer store and copied the documents she filed. She organized the papers and waited for Squidward to call her saying he filed too.

That night, she was sad because she wasn't sleeping with Squidward and cried a lot...

The next day, she got dolled up for court and put on some makeup. She put on some black, matte lipstick and set it with lip primer, not before adding some lip balm and conditioner to prepare her lips! She then covered a small mole she always had on her nose with some ULTA™ Mega-Pretty! Concealer, before adding some face powder. The powder was just enough to look natural, but pulchritudinous. She added some BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter to lighten up her cupid's bow, the apple of her cheeks, and the bridge of her nose. She then used a lash curler and some mascara primer before fulling up her lashes with LANCOME Monsieur Big Mascara. She added some light purple eyeshadow above her eyes and dusted a little on her cheecks to accentuate her pink blush. Then she winged her eyeliner and added nail polish. Her makeup look took about 4 hours to complete and she posted it on Instagram, not before adding some filters!

She also wore an ivory-onyx pantsuit and black moccasins.

The second she stepped outside of her home on Conch Street, the absolute heaviest rain ever recorded started! Her makeup was completely incinerated and she collapsed on the floor as she caterwauled in despair as her clothes got soaked. But she had to divorce! She could not let a disastrous rainfall prevent her from going to court!

She arrived at court completely ruined, with lipstick and highlighter running down her face and her mascara absolutely wiped. The secretary was aghast at the person who came to visit the building she was in. Pearl asked for a Balmex wipe and used it on her face. She looked natural and peaceful with no makeup anymore. She entered court and stood at the defendant post, while Squidward the Octopus stood at the other. The judge appeared and watched over the court, as Pearl said her vows. The flower girl appeared and spread black lilies all over the aisle. Pearl recieved the Divorce Decree and did all the requirements.

The judge's decision finalized. Their relationship was over forever. It was over. They were no longer together. The end of their relationship for ever...