Robert

Yn's pov

"Ok, how do I say this... there was a... deal. With Namjoon and Robert." As Jimin said this my heart sunk

"What?"
"Basically Namjoon googled you and saw the news article about Robert he found Robert and his wife..."
"Robert has a wife?"
"A wife and one daughter, anyway he threatened to kill Robert's family if he didn't do what he said. He made a deal with Robert. Robert would hurt you bad and Namjoon would save you. He wanted to look like a hero. He saw you were falling for Hobi." He was out of breath.
"Why didn't the plan work?" I asked curiously

"Hoseok got in the way. Namjoon got so violent with Hobi, Robert went to the police. Meanwhile us boys were on the way. At the police station they didn't believe Robert. The police could have saved them...my best friends. Robert smashed a police car window so they would chase after him. And I was in the FUCKING ground suffocating and bleeding to death under my friends' dead bodies." Jimin broke down crying.

I couldn't process what I was hearing.

"Why did Namjoon do it?"
"He was obsessed with YOU... he wrote disgusting things in his diary about YOU. This is all YOUR fucking fault. Just because you had to move to Korea."
"Jimin I..."
"Fuck off Yn I don't even know you."
"Wait..."
"You were with us for about a week and you managed to break up our entire friendship group. I can't stand Hoseok anymore because he's always talking about YOU. Yn this and Yn that. Fuck you Yn! I fucking hate yo..." he fell to the floor grabbing his side.
His white shirt was turning a crimson colour.
I shouted so loud. ""NURSE! NURSE! HELP!"