fear

Yn's POV
I tried to convince myself that the drugs made me hallucinate. Jimin is gone. I couldn't sleep that night. I was all alone. Most of the nurses had left so I decided to go to visit Hoseok.

I sat up and looked around it was dark Rosa took the wheelchair with her so that wasn't an option. I decided to try and stand up. The first few times I fell down but eventually I was upright. It felt so weird like I was on stilts. The feeling was crazy. I made my way to the wall extremely slowly. I turned on the lights and they blinded me I fell down and rubbed my eyes. I reached out to find the bed but instead of a bed I touched a cold hand.

I'm in a room by myself and I'm touching someone's hand. I kept my eyes closed.
"Yn it's me... Jin"
I refused to believe it. I pulled my hand away and covered my ears. I was sobbing hard. I was freaking out.

"It's just a dream. It's just a dream..."
"No Yn, it's not. We want to help you." The voice echoed through my head.
"You died. Jinnie you died." I kept my eyes tightly closed.
"Let us help you."
"Go away!"

After those two words I felt alone again. I felt sad. I felt angry at myself for not listening to him.
What if he really did want to help me?What if it really is Jin?
"Okay...I'll give you a chance."

Suddenly I stood up. I felt no pain, no struggle. It was easy.
I opened my eyes but no one was there. I walked to the door. It was a weird feeling it was as if I was being guided. Like someone was holding me.

I walked to Hoseok room and knocked on the door. I turned the door knob slowly and walked in. It was dim a small lamp lit up his bedside table. I walked closer and saw him asleep with a book in his hand.

"Hoseok? Wake up!" I gently shook him. His eyes remained shut. "Hoseok?"
"What?"
He was half asleep.
"I'm leaving I'll come back for you."
He couldn't hear me.
I decided to leave a note by his bed. I kissed his cheeks and went back to my room.

I gathered all my stuff and made my way to the exit. I walked out the hospital and smelled the fresh air. I was so thankful. It was dark and I didn't know where I was but I found myself walking to my house. I unlocked the door and walked in. I could feel the pain and the sadness. I went to my room, grabbed all my money all the clothes I needed. I walked into the kitchen. The memories were vivid Namjoon's voice ringed in my ears.  I packed some food and left.

I don't have a car.
My family are in England.
I'm in Korea.
Where do I go?

Hey everyone I'm so sorry for not posting in ages I don't have excuses. But stay with me this story is going somewhere. Love you all

Bye ❤️✨