Visiting Hoseok

Yn's pov

It's difficult. Being all alone in the hospital. I haven't seen Jimin in ages. That day when he fell on the floor was really scary. What if they were his last words. His last memory was hating me. I stressed him out its all my fault. I really want to see Hobi. I'm going to ask the nurses if I can visit him. I am really hoping they say yes, they're really protective over me but I miss him so much.

I finished writing in my diary and called for a nurse.
"Hello miss." she smiled.
"Hi Rosa." I croaked.

Rosa was a very quiet, calm lady. She seemed quite timid.

"How are you feeling dear."
"I'm feeling really good maybe I can walk to Hoseok's room."
She looked at me and shook her head "You can't see him yet."
"When can I see him! You're always telling me not yet. when can I see my best friend . I miss him so much." I started crying.
"Okay maybe I can arrange something for tonight."

That night

Rosa came into my room with a wheelchair.
"Okay we are going to see him."
I was so excited.

We opened the door and there he was but there was someone with him. It was a girl. She was holding his hand. she was so pretty. My heart sank. How could he do this to me he told me he loved me.

"Yn?" He seemed happy to see me. Rosa pushed me over to him. "You're in a wheelchair?"

I didn't feel like speaking.

"She's too weak to walk at the moment but in about 3 months she'll be outta here." Rosa smiled. The girl next to Hoseok stood up and walked towards me

"Hello I'm Ji Wo? I hear your name is Yn?" I didn't say anything. "I can tell Hoseok has never mentioned me," she laughed awkwardly.

"You're his girlfriend?" I spat

she looked horrified "EW no! He's my brother. Besides you're his girlfriend, that's what he told me. he never stops talking about you."

I feel so bad. "Im sorry if I came across rude I just..."

"Don't worry about it." why is she being so nice to me.

"Can I have a minute alone with Yn please?" Hoseok looked at me like I was the most precious thing in the world

"I'm sorry about everything, Jimin told me. I couldn't remember anything..."

"Wait Jimin told you?"

"Yeah he came to visit me."

"Jimin died with everyone else when Namjoon stabbed them."

"No. He was in my hospital room..."

he... was... in... my... hospital... room...