news

It was late. Very late. Everything is so different in the dark. These streets are usually busy and full of people but at this moment in time it is utterly desolate. I wandered the deserted streets the sound of stomach growling broke the silence.

I wandered into the park and sat on a bench. It was cold out but i could feel warm arms around me. I waited for what felt like years and the sun slowly rose up.

My growling stomach sounded like James Charles "womp womp womp..." i grabbed a packet of crisps from my bag and opened it up. It was stale. Everything was out of date but i needed to eat.

I got up and walked to the nearest cafe. I ordered, sat down and waited I looked at the tv on the wall. It was the news. A tall waitress placed my food on the cold table.

"Thank you." i said quietly

I sat there eating. and found myself drawn to the tv I physically couldn't look away.

"breaking news! serial killer Namjoon Kim has escaped from prison. he is highly dangerous and..."

"Miss is everything alright?" the waitress stood in front of me with the bill. My plate was empty and so was my cup. I could feel my tears run down my cheeks.

I put the money on the table and left.

I need to go far away.

I saw a bus pull up to a bus stop and i ran to it. I got on it just in time. I gave the bus driver my money and sat at the very back. i am in serious danger and i don't have anywhere to go.

Omg it's been ages. I'm soooo sorry I promise I will do better I'm sorry. Love you all.

💕💕💕💕