Prologue

Harry Styles. He seems like your typical cheeky, charming, handsome 16 year old boy but he has a secret - one his babysitter, Louis Tomlinson, hopes he can fix.

----

"What do you mean you got me a babysitter!?" Harry exclaimed at his mother, Anne.

"Exactly that. Look Harry, I know you're not happy about this but your father and I need to know that you get home safe and you don't burn the house down, while we're at work." She replied.

"He's not my father." Harry muttered under my breath.

"It'll only be temporary. Just until the company switches our hours back." Mum explained.

"And when will that be?"

"No more than six months."

"Six months!" He yelled, throwing his hands up in frustration, "Come on, Mum! I'm sixteen years old! I don't need a fucking babysitter!"

"Don't you dare swear at me!" Anne yelled back, pointing her manicured finger at him.

"Sorry." Harry muttered.

"Now, go upstairs and get cleaned up. He'll be here shortly."

"You've already hired him!? Mum!" Harry groaned, face palming his forehead in frustration and disbelief.

"Yes. Now go!" Anne said, be she shooed her son out of the kitchen.

Grumbling to himself, Harry trudged up the stairs and into his bedroom.

A babysitter!? Is she freaking insane! Harry thought to himself. I'm sixteen years old for Christs sakes! I've been looking after myself my whole life. Even since Gemma left for College, she thinks I need protecting. That I'm going to hurt myself if someone's not watching me...Well news flash Mum! I'm not five years old anymore! So, why the hell do I need a babysitter!? I mean...what if he's old! Or some freak with weird obsessions? What is he just taking the job to kidnap me!? What if-

His thoughts were interrupted but Anne's voice drifting through the air, "Come on in."

Harry just groaned again, before flinging his body onto his bed. Stupid family. He thought.

"Harry! Can you come down here please?" Anne called after a few minutes.

Harry sighed loudly, before standing and fixing his curls. He slowly walked down the hallway and stopped at the top of the stairs. He doesn't look old. Harry thought. Even though he could only see that back of him. Maybe nineteen, twenty? Harry figured as he examined the boy wearing a stripy shirt and red skinny jeans.

Harry slowly started to make his way down the stairs. His eyes running all over the body in front of him.

"Harry, this is your babysitter." Anne smiled, as he turned around to face her son.

Harry was met with ocean blue eyes and a perfect smile.

"Oh please, call me Louis." Louis smiled, placing his hand out.

Hmm, maybe this won't be so bad after all...Harry thought as he shook Louis' hand.

----

Thoughts? - Txx