Chapter 10 - Part 2

Warnings: trigger, swearing, talk of drugs and alcohol 

——

It was 2am when Louis heard a knock on the door. Muttering to himself, he crawled from the warmth of his bed and slowly made his way down the hallway. Who the fuck would be knocking at this hour? He thought to himself as he pulled the door open, ready to yell and cuss at the idiot who-

“Harry!” Louis exclaimed, coming face to face with a very drunk and very high curly haired teenager.

“Louiisss!” he sang, giggling as he swayed on unstable feet. “I missed you,” he smiled, leaning forward to place a sloppy kiss on Louis cheek. 

“Fuck Harry, I thought you were in your room?” 

“Nope,” Harry said, popping the ‘p’. “Snuck out.”

“Yeah, I figured,” Louis sighed. “Come on, let’s get you to bed.” Hoisting Harry’s arm around his waist, Louis slowly moved Harry inside and back down the hall.

“Are you going to sleep with me tonight Louis?” Harry giggled at his childish joke as he braced himself on the wall.

Louis screwed his eyes shut at the violent scent of alcohol on Harry’s breath.

“Not with that breath,” Louis commented. “Come on.”

Louis lead Harry into his room and onto his bed.

“Look at you,” Louis sighed, eyeing Harry’s - once white but no covered in spilt drinks and dirt - jumper and his messy hair; curls tattered at the ends. “What have you done?” Louis sighed.

“I drank,” Harry hiccupped, followed by yet another giggle.

“I can see that, but what did you take?” Louis asked, looking into blown pupils.

Harry shrugged before flopping back against the mattress.

“Nah uh, we‘ve gotta get you out of those yucky clothes.” Louis said, pulling Harry back up.

“But I’m tired,” Harry whined, falling backwards once again.

“So am I. I was rudely awoken by a high teenager at two this morning you know."

“Sorry,” Harry giggled before suddenly gripping his stomach in pain, a groan escaping through his lips.

“What? What is it?” Louis panicked, searching Harry’s eyes. 

Before Harry could answer he was running towards the bathroom, his head disappearing behind a porcelain wall. 

Louis sighed, before picking himself up and walking over to Harry, kneeling beside him.

Harry groaned. “My stomach,” he mumbled before throwing up again.

Louis reached forward and started to rub circles into Harry’s back with his palm. “It’s okay, Harry. Let it out.”

“I don’t feel so good,” Harry groaned, his forehead resting against the cool porcelain. 

“I know baby, I know,” Louis cooed. “Shouldn’t have drunk so much huh?”

Harry shook his head.

“You better now?” Louis asked after Harry had thrown up two more times.

Receiving a nod from Harry, Louis helped the boy up and into the shower. Stepping in beside him, Louis turned the taps on and helped Harry out of his dirty clothes. Seeing the scars on Harry’s skin made Louis wince. They were…everywhere. His stomach, his chest, his thighs. Swallowing hard, Louis continued to rinse Harry off.