intro

STARING: Christopher Mccarrell, as PERCY JACKSON!!!!

Title: Cruel Summer

Summary: Apollo wants to live life at it's greatest but when things get rough at least he has his boyfriend... but being immortal has its perks and it's downfalls... Apollo Phoebus has just found his....

Rated: T and M

Language: English

Genre: Drama, romance, and Family

Main Characters: Apollo Percy Jackson

Secondary Characters: Poseidon Sally, Occ, Zeus, Artemis, Ares, Dionysus

Relationships: Apollo/Percy

Written by: Jaylene Olebar

Prologue: Intro

*Warnings*

*Slight lemons*

...

"This is the stupidest thing you've ever done to me!" 18 year old Percy Jackson exclaimed and glared at his boyfriend.

Apollo let out a laugh, clutched his stomach and laughed. His boyfriend was wearing this bright onesie, it made his green eyes stand out though! "gods you look sexy" Apollo spoke and crushed Percy into a hug and kissed him.

"I only let you do this to me is because I love you," Percy grumbled and allowed the god to flash on some new things.

XXXX Line Break XXXX

"All to my frequency!" Apollo sang and danced along with his own lyrics, pushing Percy to dance along, swaying back and forth the demigod let his lover pull them into a dance, it was all innocent, until Percy bent down to grab the pot for dinner.

"In my father's name! You tempt me" Apollo growled and began to kiss down his neck, grating there hips and bucking up.

"Apollo!" Percy gasped out and felt the hardness pressing into his bum.

"Yea, say my name," Apollo moaned.

Both men were too preoccupied to realize that they weren't alone in the tiny apartment, and were startled apart as they heard a screech.

"PERSEUS JACKSON!" Sally Jackson-Blowfis let out an outrageous screech. After all no mother wanted to see her son practically having dry sex with their boyfriend.

Percy blushed a bright red and ducked his head, Apollo laughed pecked Percy's cheek and flashed away as Sally turned to yell at him.

"Traitor!" Apollo heard Percy yell after him.

.

.

A/N: Right, this was a little idea i thought of, and if i get enough reads i will update it more, but for now.... Enjoy and I am back from my writers block, I have a few days off from work!

Read and Review!

-Jo