Chapter 2: Dinner

STARING: Alex Pettyfer as APOLLO!!!!!

Chapter 2: Dinner

"Nothing better than to watch Netflix and chill," Sally smiled at her son who was dramatically gasping at the scene in which the villain had decided to come out of hiding. The characters evil smirk gracing his futures.

"Netflix is awesome," Percy agreed eating blue raspberry flavored popcorn and wincing as if in pain as one of the main characters died from a heart attack. "If the Death Note was real, because Greek gods are real does that mean all the other immortal beings are real as well?" Percy asked and watched his mother slowly nod.

"Possibly," Sally said and paused the Netflix show. "Now you need to get ready, Apollo told me you guys were going out to eat," Sally smiled and pushed her son to his room. "Where something fancy."

Percy sighed and walked to his closet, grabbing the blue suit that Zeus had given him, it was always in pristine condition since he didn't wear suits often. He felt way out of his comfort zone in them, Percy was the type of guy content to order pizza and lounge in his pj's as a date.... That had been one of the reasons why Annabeth had broken up with him.

*Ding Dong*

Percy growled as his brush didn't want to comb his wavy hair, and even water didn't help, it was so annoying having hair that thought on its own.

"PERCY!" Paul yelled from where he most likely was at the door staring at Apollo. "Apollo is here."

"Coming!" Percy shouted back, ran a hand through his hair and decided he would need to get a hair cut.

Apollo held out a small blue flower, it was one of Zeus's rose, the unworldly blue ones, it smelt of ambrosia and anything the smeller loved. They grew on the full moon night and lasted three days before they wilted.

"You look handsome," Apollo said and ushered his boyfriend into his car and drove, shifting gears when it needed, stopping at all the right lights. Percy was content with the silence and held Apollo's phone thumbing through YouTube until he found a song he liked.

"So, how was the council meeting?" Percy asked and stared at Apollo.

"Tiresome, Zeus just wants to have stormy weather, but Uncle P isn't as excited, the national Surfing, is coming up and it isn't even storm weather time," Apollo said only to smile bleakily. "And they want to make you a god."

Percy frowned, he knew Zeus was absolutely murderous when he had turned down godhood thrice, but that uncle of his made valid points.

was with Apollo

sooner or later he was going to die

Gods hated being denied what they wanted, and he was extremely powerful. But godhood wasn't something he wanted, maybe in the future if he and Apollo were still together, but gods were fleeting and had wandering eyes... he also knew how many Apollo children were in both camps....

"I don't want to be a god," Percy whispered his green eyes glancing away from Apollo who swallowed and nodded.

"That's what I told Zeus," Apollo said. "Here we are." The god said.

Walking into the diner Percy frowned as he saw live lobster in a tank, they got excited in their meaningless chatter as they drew closer to the desk where Apollo would speak to the waitress and get their name for the reservation.

"Let's not talk about Olympus," Apollo said, his smile was strained, and Percy nodded, standing on his tippy toes to kiss Apollo on the lips. "Reservation under Fred Phoebus," the god said.

"Right this way," the waitress said and lead them to a dining area marked private.

Apollo pulled out his boyfriend's chair and then sat down himself, he knew Percy wasn't pleased that he had brought up the 'godhood' problem, but he wanted Percy to be a god. He wanted to be by the teens side forever, he never felt this way before. Butterflies in his stomach at just seeing him for the first time naked, when it should've been normal, he had had many lovers... or the way he had picked up on the boys bad habits of eating blue candy, food and drinks. He had felt lust when he saw Percy fight, the anger the defiance, he had just wanted to flash him to his palace and fuck him until the demigod submitted. Apollo also knew that Poseidon wanted his son with him, that Poseidon was sure Apollo could keep his son happy for an eternity...

"What would you like to drink?" the waitress came over, her nametag said her name was: Kylie, her brown hair was pulled into an elegant braided bun and her dress shirt was unbuttoned until her breasts threatened to fall out. Normally any woman who dressed like that would get a cat call and a cell number, but tonight it was all about Percy. It was their 3-year anniversary after all.

"Blue raspberry chill," Percy said and smiled.

"Blueberry smoothie," Apollo said, and the waitress was off.

"What do you recommend I try?" Percy asked, putting on a pair of glasses that most demigods now had, something that Leo Valdez had made, so that the demigods could read English without them looking like fools. Since demigods could read English good as Latin or Greek.

"Lamb is really good," Apollo said. "Medium rare," and leant over to kiss his boyfriend who smiled beneath his fringe of hair.

"Lamb chops it is," Percy whispered and rang his hand down Apollo's arm. "Then sex," the teenager grinned.

"Maybe we should get this to go and I can eat off of you?" Apollo grinned and laughed as he saw Percy consider it.

"No way, I got dressed up for you!" Percy said and they ordered dinner.

A/N: After a long 2 year hiatus for this book/fanfiction i have come back to finish it!