Arrival, pt. 2

Shortly before our arrival, I chatted quietly with the other passengers going to the convention. All of us loved our humans, so we decided to coordinate something to get them off the ship silently. We all resolved to remain silent while removing our humans from the ship, carrying them out and to our waiting cars.

All 30 of us silently carried our humans off the ship. Holli woke up while I waited to get off, though she quickly fell asleep with some coaxing. It was quite funny, everyone held their breath when she opened her eyes and took a look around, each one of us fearful she'd want down and cause problems. I could see the relief on everyone's faces when she put her head back down and drifted back to sleep.

The cars here were all automatic, which cut down on collisions severely. Vyelet, Grene, and I were Nearly as tired as our humans, not a word was exchanged on the trip to the hotel. We all just held our humans, trying to stay awake while we waited to arrive.

Once we arrived at the hotel booked for the convention, we punched in a code for our room key. The hotel was human friendly, with human services (toys, games, a day care, grooming, the rooms had various special amenities). We arrived late, so we didn't see any other humans, which Vy looked excitedly for.

The elevator was pretty fast, moving horizontally and vertically. It took us right to our room, where we immediately placed our humans onto the beds. We each got changed one by one in the two bathrooms before hopping into bed with our humans. We'd have time to explore the room and hotel with our humans tomorrow, as the convention didn't start until the day after. The beds were very comfortable for the dog-men, designed for them rather than the humans.

Published 11/12/18