The Mission (Pt 3)

Speeding down WestRocks streets in pursuit of the cons they were swerving between cars making the distance between of us longer pretty dangerous not to mention.

Their was such a high risk of one of them rear ending a citizen or smashing that cart into the side of one when making those sharp turns, this was what was going through your head during the teams strong pursuit.

Taking much safer percausions you made your way down the streets at still a great speed to keep the cons in sight, somewhat.

You were lagging behind having a massive helm ache from when you smashed it agents the hard ground, it was like 100 needles puncturing your helm at once it was not a present experience, so much so you found it a little hard to keep up.

Grimlock took noticed of your struggle and slowed a bit down you couldn't even keep up with him and hes running how pathetic, one hit to your helm made you this slow.

"You alright (Y/N)" Grim asked concerned.

"Uhh.... Yeah that hit just shook he a bit, but im fine...Thanks Grim" You responded back hoping that would reassure your friend.

You started to regain your speed and joined your team. Bee was communicating with Fix-It about not being able to track the Stunt-a-cons, You closely listened in the conversation trying to get a more context, zoning out really put you behind on your understanding.

Bee sent Grimlock and Strongarm to stop people on the bridge so that the cons couldn't leave the island, "smart plan" you thought to yourself.

"Sideswipe, Blurr keep your optics on the Stunt-A-Cons, Drift, (Y/N), and I will cut them off" Bee announced before we split from Blurr and Sideswipe sharply turning a corner.

We travelled down side roads at speeds we probably shouldn't of been travelling at to pull ahead of the cons, we were doing a pretty good job.

Another sharp turn onto the street facing the highway the cons were travelling on The plan was to block the cons passage they would cover 1 side of the street and i would cover one of the other lanes, it will give the cons a less change of getting away from us, pretty good plan if you said so yourself.

We made a line with Bee, Drift then you we all picked up speed in sync, reaching the end of the street.

Running over the curve over the sidewalk and in between 2 tall buildings and out onto the highway, Bee and Drift went over the edge and made there block, following seconds behind them you jumped over there parked form's and blocked the other lane.

What you didn't realized till the last seconds as you landed and hit your breaks. Your (A/M) went crashing backwards doing many crash and flips rolling from side to side, your windows cracking with every roll.

"(Y/N)!!!" erupted from everyone

You finally came to a stop on your side, everything hurt and your processor ache is much worse, you couldn't even transform and get out of your current predicament.

That stupid Stunt-A-Con just went right through you so much for that "great" plan you thought, everyone rushed to your side.

"BY THE PRIMES, are you ok (Y/N)!" Blurr asked with a very worried tone in his voice.

"Uhhhhh..... I...I..think so" you said weakly.

Everyone was in complete shock of what just happened, apparently, that damn Sunt-A-Con was going faster than you originally thought.

You hated attention drawn to you, you absolutely hated it, you felt helpless your slowing everyone down and letting the cons get away.

"Get....Cons" were the only 2 words you managed to get out of your dermas in your weak state, they fell silent for a moment then Sideswipe and Blurr proceeded to slowly and carefully flip you back onto your wheels.

They eventually got you on your wheels making you feel a little better.

"(Y/N) are you alr-" you cut him off