Chapter 2

Severus didn't take advantage of Harry's gasp to deepen the kiss, instead, he pressed into Harry, pinning him to the door as he licked and nipped along the seam of Harry's lips, asking for him to open up.

Harry whimpered, his eyes fluttering shut as he parted his lips, relaxing against the door and letting Severus hold him up against it.

Severus didn't dive in and ravish Harry, no, he took it slow, using his tongue to memorize each and every inch of Harry's mouth. Lazily running his tongue over Harry's teeth and tongue before pulling away slightly for a breath. Refusing to break contact with Harry, he nipped and sucked at the other man's jaw.

Harry was already panting pretty hard, tilting his head to give Severus more room as he caught his breath.

Severus nipped and sucked all the way up to Harry's ear, taking the lobe in his mouth and sucking gently. He pushed his knee between Harry's legs as he pressed his body impossible closer, licking and nipping at Harry's ear.

Harry whimpered, his knees buckling as Severus sucked on his earlobe, absently grinding against the thigh between his legs.

"What do you want, Potter?" Severus asked softly, a low growl seeping into his tone, obviously trying to hold himself back.

Harry looked up, his eyes dark and wide as he licked his lips. "A lot," he whispered with a husky tone to his voice. "And it's Harry." He reached up, threading his hand in Severus' hair before pulling him back into a kiss.

Severus groaned into the kiss, repositioning himself so he could wrap Harry's legs around his waist, pushing him harder into the door, any more and he was sure Harry might go through it. Severus' hands found their way into Harry's unruly hair, tugging gently as he deepened the kiss and this time, he did devour Harry's mouth.

Harry let out a soft moan, clutching to Severus with his legs as he sank into the kiss, letting Severus take control.

Severus released Harry's lips reluctantly, needing to breathe. He kissed his way down his neck and bit down gently between his neck and shoulder, licking over the small mark left behind.

"Please." Harry gasped, rocking hard against him.

Severus smirked, leaning in to whisper in his ear "Please what, Harry?" He almost purred Harry's name. "You never told me what you want." He said, licking the shell of Harry's ear.

Harry choked on a gasp, his flush traveling down his neck. "Thought it would be obvious by now." Harry managed to give a shaky whisper.

Severus pulled back, looking at Harry "Ah-ah, Mr. Potter, use your words." He drawled, his voice a huskier version of the tone he used while teaching.

"Harry," Harry grumbled, even as he licked his lips, taking a deep breath. "I want you." he admitted.

"Hmmm." Severus said, reaching up to trail his fingers down Harry's face lightly before scratching his neck carefully with his nails as he continued down to finger the top button on Harry's pajama top. "Do you now?" He asked with a slight smirk.

Harry's breathing hitched. "Yes." He licked his lips, wiggling a bit and grinding forward.

Severus pressed a chaste kiss to his lips, mumbling "Bedroom?" against them. "Or should I take you right here in the entryway?" He joked huskily, licking Harry's lips before nibbling on the bottom one.

"Oh fuck." Harry groaned. "Bedroom. Can use the entryway later." He begged.

Severus leaned back, arching an amused eyebrow at Harry before he changed to a serious expression. "You've thought this through? This is what you want?" He asked, barely touching Harry except to hold him up, trying not to cloud Harry's judgment.