Chapter 11

Harry grinned mischievously from where he was hiding in an alcove, waiting for Severus to walk past. Once he finally did, he yanked him in, slamming him against the wall before sliding to his knees and hurriedly pushing his trousers down.

Snape let out a small sound of shock as he was pulled into the alcove, hand twitching for his wand but stopped when he saw it was Harry. "What are you..." he got out before Harry dropped to his knees.

Harry didn't waste time for Severus to try and talk him out of it, sucking Severus as far into his mouth as he could.

Severus groaned, threading his fingers through Harry's hair "Harry." He moaned "Someone could see us." He reasoned, panting softly

Harry hummed around him before pulling back to tongue at the head. "We're in the dungeons of an empty castle. Won't happen. "he chuckled before swallowing him back down.

Severus grunted, tightening his grip on Harry's hair , "You're such a sneaky brat." He said breathlessly, biting his lip so he didn't yell out ' Where did he learn this ?' He thought, letting his eyes flutter closed.

Harry sucked harder, managing to sink further down with a soft moan.

"Merlin" Severus moaned out, letting his head fall back against the wall, willing himself not to thrust into Harry's perfect mouth.

Harry curled his hands around Severus' hips, stroking along his skin

Severus scraped his nails gently across Harry's scalp "So close, love." He managed to say

Harry smirked as much as he could, flicking his eyes up to lock onto Severus'

The look of pure lust in Harry's eyes is what sent him over the edge, biting his lip hard to keep from yelling, spilling his hot seed into Harry's eager mouth.

Harry sputtered, swallowing as much as he could before standing, licking the bit that escaped off the corner of his mouth.

Severus leaned forward, kissing harry passionately, tasting himself on Harry's lips made him groan.

Harry grinned, returning the kiss hard before giving Severus a wink and bolting from the alcove. "Gonna go see Mione, Love you!" He laughed, flying down the hall he was running so fast.

Severus stood there slightly shocked. "What in Merlin's name." He muttered as he pulled up his pants and straighten his robes. He smirked, payback will be sweet.

Harry laughed brightly that evening, leaning over where Severus was laying on the couch. "So did you like it?" he asked, kissing his forehead.

Severus scowled at him playfully "Someone could have seen, you impulsive brat." He said with a chuckle

"In the middle of the dungeons when no student was in the castle? Doubtful." Harry laughed brightly

"The other teachers ARE here, you know?" Severus informed him

"How often do they go to the dungeons?" Harry raised an eyebrow

Severus huffed, mumbling under his breath "not the point."

"But a very good point." Harry kissed him again before humming. "What should we do for supper?"

Severus raised his eyebrow "We have house elves, you know how to use them." Severus snarked, plotting revenge quietly

"Are you saying you don't like my cooking?" Harry asked, pouting dramatically

Severus chuckled in amusement "You burn water, love." He joked

Corrupting The Lionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें