Chapter 10

Severus' eyes darkened with lust, barely hanging on to his resolve "Little one, we could blow up the school with one misstep." He warned

"I trust you, Daddy." Harry gave him an innocent smile, eyes mischievous.

Severus groaned. Resolve? What resolve? "Harry...." he warned, at least pretending he had any control in this matter. He was already getting hard for Merlin's sake

Harry whined, turning around to where the table was, using his wand to whisper locking and silencing charms before setting it in a safe place, turning back around to face Severus. "Please Daddy. I need you." He opened up his robe just enough for his bare shoulders to show in a tease.

Severus sucked in a breath. This man was going to be the death of him. "We really don't need to do this In here." He managed to say "but you're so set on it I might have to resort to tying you up to get my point across." He tried to joke

Harry licked his lips, robe slipping off one shoulder. "Sounds fun, Daddy."

That was the last straw. Severus moved forward pressing Harry back against the table with his body, one hand taking Harry's hair and tugging his head to the side as he bent down to lick at Harry's ear. "You want daddy to tie you up, little one?" He breathed into Harry's ear, grinding against Harry just enough so he could feel that Severus was already hard, sucking gently at his ear lobe.

Harry gasped softly, eyes fluttering shut as a grin curled his lips. "Yes, please." He breathed, hands tugging his robe open to show Severus that he was completely bare.

"Hmmm." Severus hummed against his ear, pulling back to see the lack of clothes harry was wearing.  He ghosted his fingers over Harry's nipple and squeezed gently, raising an eyebrow at him. "Tied up?" He asked curiously, they'd never really discussed this before. He was only joking until he saw the reaction from harry. Now he was intrigued.

"Open to trying." Harry arched into the touch with a soft sound. "I trust you."

Severus bit his lip thoughtfully, tweaking Harry's nipple again then switching to the other. Once the thought dawned on Severus he picked Harry up and sat him on the workbench. "Daddy is going to tie you to the table, is that okay, little one?" He asked, already knowing the answer

Harry nodded, giving him a crooked grin "I'll tell you if I can't do it."

Severus nodded and began helping him out of his robe. He leaned down and licked the tip of Harry's cock, sucking it gently then stopping. Just teasing Harry before he came up and kissed him softly. "Lay back, Love. " he instructed

Harry groaned, thunking his head back as he flopped backwards, his robes having fanned out to cover the rougher surface.

Severus scaled the table down a little so it was at the perfect height for him to ravage harry. "Just tell me if you need to stop, Love." He said lovingly as he murmured a spell that bound Harry's wrists out to the side of his body and slightly over his head. He didn't make the ropes very tight, just tight enough to know that they were there, digging lightly into Harry's skin. "Beautiful." He murmured, eyes raking over Harry who was just laid out for him to do whatever he pleased with.

Harry panted softly in surprise, his eyes tracking Severus before he grinned, spreading himself even further along the tables' surface. "Please."

Severus licked his lips, just staring for a moment, at something he didn't know he needed until he had Harry tied down. Finally he began to unbutton his shirt, tossing it to the side.
He approached Harry, ghosting a finger down the inside of his leg.

"Please what? What do you want, love?" He asked in a teasing tone

"Fuck me." Harry whined, arching his hips, trying to get more. "c'mon, Sev'rus."