Chapter 6

Severus had to chuckle at his eagerness, following him into the bedroom Where harry was already naked and sprawled out on the bed. Severus raised an eyebrow. "Eager?" He asked playfully.

Harry sent him a crooked grin, hands sliding along his own skin teasingly.

Severus licked his lips, eyes flashing with desire as he began to strip his clothes off.

Harry reached out, running his hand down Severus' arm to his hand, kissing the palm before tugging the man into the bed.

Severus allowed himself to be pulled down, kissing Harry softly as he rolled them over putting Harry on top of him, not breaking the kiss.

Harry gasped softly at the sudden movement, letting Severus control the kiss as he absently ground his hips down against him.

Severus moaned into the kiss, reaching down and squeezing his ass, gripping it tightly, grinding him down harder against himself.

Harry pulled out of the kiss to breathe, moaning softly as he sat up, rocking his hips into Severus' hold. He'd learn so much the past few months. That he loved being manhandled, loved it when Severus acted all demanding and rough, even loved it when Severus scolded him (albeit playfully). But his favorite? Having the older man take him apart bit by bit, until all his inhibitions were gone and he couldn't control his mouth. It hasn't happened often, even though Harry was known to ramble during sex. He leaned down, nipping at Severus' bottom lip, just to find what the older man would do.

Severus groaned softly slapping Harry's ass hard, making his hand sting, as he ground his hips up, pulling Harry down at the same time and moaning at the feeling

"Oh fuck." Harry whined, his toes curling a bit before he could calm himself. "Please. Want you." he whispered, sliding his lips along Severus' jaw. "Only you."

Severus smirked, reveling in the feeling that harry only wanted him, he pulled Harry in for a passionate kiss trailing kisses up his ear and sucking on it gently. "Do you want to ride me, love?" He murmured, asking because Harry had never done it before. "Because I want to watch you slide up and down my cock, fucking yourself so good on me." He encouraged him in a low husky tone against Harry's ear.

"Oh fuck." Harry moaned, thunking his forehead down on Severus' chest as his stomach clenched tightly at the thought. "Yes!"

Severus summoned the lube slicking up a finger, slipping it between Harry's cheeks and teasing his hole. "You like the sound of that, love?" He asked "riding my cock until I fill you up?"

Harry rocked his hips down on that teasing finger, his breath hitching in a whine. "yes! Please!" He begged, the almost teasing lilt to Severus' voice making another whimper fall from his lips.

Severus smirked again "Well, since you asked so nice." He murmured as he plunged one finger into Harry's eager hole, thrusting in and out hard.

Harry let out a short scream, his head thrown back as he tried to rock further onto the finger in him.

Severus smiled at Harry's response, adding a second finger and thrusting them just as hard as the first, but not enough to hurt

Harry moaned, rocking his hips back and forth, trying to fuck himself on Severus' fingers. They'd done this so much other the past few months that it took him almost no time at all to get used to the fingers stretching him.

Severus moaned at the sight of Harry grinding on his fingers. Adding a third finger, stretching him out more. He loved watching Harry come undone on just his fingers.

"Please." Harry whimpered, eyes hazed over as he looked down at Severus, begging softly.

"Please what, Harry?" He asked "I love to hear you beg" he admitted continuing to thrust his fingers in harry.