CHAPTER 1

Radiance POV

I woke up with a hangover, I think I had too much to drink last night, the headache was so painful that I had to quickly look for aspirin so that I can live, I thought I might die of hangover. I went to the bathroom, quickly took a shower, blow dried my hair and styled it into a ponytail. I wore my clothes added light make up because I don't want to be the center of attraction at work. Yeah I'm beautiful and my body is to kill for.
This has been my life since my parents died, i live a carefree life and am also a workaholic, my father died when I was 15 years old and 3months later my mum followed, I was so brokenhearted because I felt like my love was not enough for my mum, I was quickly pulled out of my reverie when I heard the doorbell, I went downstairs to see my friend Valentina and greeted her with a smile, she answered me with a concern look on her face,  do you have any hangover drink because I feel like dying, i  laughed at her joke and pulled her to the door, after pulling out of the drive we headed for work. I and val had been friends for 8 years now, I met her after my parents died and moved in with her parents because I was not old enough to acquire my trust fund. Yes my parents were freaking rich and I was born with a silver spoon but I had to learn to be independent at a young age. On getting to the huge building of Gerard Corporation we went inside to our respectful offices promising each other to meet at lunch. I was the PA to the CEO of the company, after getting to my office I started work immediately then my intercom buzzed and I quickly answered, the loud voice of my Boss welcomed me. Miss Powers I want you in my office this instant!!! I was so scared on getting to the door I took a deep breath and knocked on the door twice before I entered.

What do you think of the first chapter?
How do you think the boss will react?
Can't wait to write the next chapter..