4. RUN AWAY

Radiance POV

I stood there till he got to where I was standing, hi Rad he greeted, hi Collins what are you doing here I answered, well I came to see my friend Adrian are you familiar with him he's the CEO of this company he asked? Yeah so you're his friend? I said more like a statement not a question, yeah I came to see him we're going to a friend's party after he finishes up with work, would you mind joining us he asked? Erm I began to stutter damn val "where are your friends when you need them" No I don't think so erm I have something important to do at home am sorry I said, okay when will you be free I really need to talk to you he said, I  began to wonder what is it that is so important that he needed to see me, my heart was saying no but the curious part of me took over I looked at him and his eyes were pleading, okay I agreed let's do it on Friday by six is that okay with you I asked him? Yeah thanks Rad he said and left. And guess who decided to grace us with her presence the one and only Valentina Grace Rivera I said mockingly after I saw her coming towards me. What? I was just like five minutes late no big deal she said, indeed no big deal I thought to myself. We went out of the building and I swear I saw someone looking at me from the glass at the top, I was trying to figure out who it was when suddenly he turned his back to me and Val loud chanting made me forget about that person. We drove to my house and we went upstairs into my room, I took a warm bath and started going back on all the event that happened today, my thoughts was interrupted by Val when she told me she was going home and that we'll be meeting later to go shopping for the company's dinner party on Friday and that's when it clicked oh shit! Shit! shit! I shouted without even minding whether Val was there or not, she ran into the bathroom, what is it for fu*k sake Radiance Alexandra Powers she literally spelt out my Full name slowly and I went into defense mode, I came out of the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my body, Val was following me like a cat chasing a mouse, I sat on the bed and she did same, okay start explaining she said. I saw Collins at the lobby at Gerard Corporation I began, Collins as in the Ex boyfriend she asked like she wasn't sure, yeah I answered truthfully And? I told him I was going to go out with him on Friday because he said he needed to see me, I completely forgot about the company's dinner party I said. What!! She was now looking at me seriously, Rad Collins is going to be trouble so I suggest you run away as fast as you can she advised. Well what are you going to do now because you can't be at two places at once she asked, I think I need to call him and postpone the date of the outing I said,  Okay dress up and wait for me I just need to go home and take a shower then I'll be back so we can go shopping she said. I was left alone in my thoughts about what Collins would probably say and how I couldn't wait to see Adrian, wait did I just call him Adrian? Sorry I mean my boss, oh shit what am I suppose to do I can't keep thinking about him but I also can't stop myself, at the least this shopping would do me some good to get everything out of my head.

    ~~A/N
Don't forget to click on the star button and also comment.
Can't wait for the next chapter