1

Jeno and Jaemin likes Renjun and everyone knows that well except for the Chinese boy. Growing up with the other members the both males watched Renjun grew into a beautiful boy. There's stood Renjun with his black pants and white shirt to big for him. The black pants hugs his small but plump thighs, it shows his small butt with the white shirt hanging from showing his beautiful collarbone. They are practicing, every move of Renjun, there is always two pairs of eyes watching him. The way his hands flicks, his hips sways, his legs, all of it. Mark walks up to the younger males and sat between them. "You guys are being obvious. Stop staring at him" He said as he sips his water. Jeno scoff "As if you're not staring at Haechan, hyung" "That's different he is my boyfriend so I have the rights to stare him as long as I want" He said sending glare to the younger male. "Woah calm down hyung" Jeno laughs. "So when will two confess?" He questions them both. They just sighs. "Never" Jaemin answers. "What? It's true it's not that he magically like us both" He said to Mark who has "what the fuck" face. "Magically like who?" The three of them snaps their heads to Jisung who sits infront of them. "Ah shit Jisung ahh! You scared me!" Jaemin said clutching his heart. The maknae just laughs. "Is it about Renjun hyung?" He asks. Jisung's question is answered by silence meaning he is right. "Why don't you confess hyungs?" He eyes his two hyungs. "We can't do that. He isn't polygamy like us" Jeno said looking down. Their manager open the door and said "Kids it's time to go home. It's already 9:40 in the evening" One by one the Dreamies pack their things to go home. Once they got into the van. Haechan and Renjun decided to sit with each other earning a scowl from Mark. Haechan just kissed his cheeks and said "We're just going to talk about crossdressing" and Mark reluctantly let him go. It's been 6 months since Haechan and Renjun discovered crossdressing. At first the hyungs are uncomfortable with it but as the time flies they learn to like it especially the two younger males influencing their lovers who are they to complain? Them seeing their boyfriends or crushes in skirts and shorts shorts, what a heaven.
-------
Morning came they don't have any schedules or practices. The company gave them a 2 day off to let them rest for their comeback. Johnny and Jaehyun knock on the Dreams door looking for Mark. "Hey Mark do you want to go play basketball?" Johnny asked. "Hell yes! Let me just change my clothes" He runs to his and Haechan's shared room to change into tank top and sweat pants. Jaehyun saw Jeno and Jaemin watching at the living room and decided to invite them. The more the merrier. The two males agrees and off they went to the park to play.
---------
Renjun walks in Markhyuck's room giving Haechan a box. "What's in there Hyuk?" He questions. "Ahh it's new clothes. I ordered them last week" Haechan said with excitement in his voice. Renjun's ears perks up when he heard new clothes. He hasn't crossdress in the last 3 weeks because of their new comeback. They opened the box and met with fishnets stockings, incredible short shorts, croptop, skirts and kneehigh socks. Renjun rummage through the box and throws a white long sleeves crop top and a incredible short shorts towards Haechan.

 Renjun rummage through the box and throws a white long sleeves crop top and a incredible short shorts towards Haechan

"Wear it" he ordered. Haechan rolls his eyes and but change into it. "Wow Hyuck. You looks so sexy. Mark hyung won't be able to resist you." Renjun tease the brown haired boy who rolls his yes playfully but have a pink tint on his cheeks. Haechan chooses a black long sleeves with red stripes, he search for a few moments and throw a fishnet and a black skirt on Renjun. He opens his closet and pick up a black belt.

"Tuck it in and wear this belt" and push Renjun to the bathroom

----------
Mark and NoMin just got home from the park at 12pm to eat lunch. What they didn't expect was Renjun and Haechan in the kitchen in their whole glory. Thin waist and those thighs. Three of them licks their lips unconsciously. It's been weeks since the both boys crossdress and they didn't expect this kind of view will greet them at 12pm in the afternoon. Haechan turns around and drops the spoons and forks his holding. "What the fuck guys?! Atleast say something. You scared me" He glares. Renjun turns around and saw them and the mess Haechan did. Haechan bent down to pick up the spoons and forks. Every move he did Mark is watching him,well his ass. Renjun decided to help and bent down also trying to pick up the spoon that went under the table. Mark pick Haechan up and went in their room. "Ahh shit. I can't reach it" Renjun keeps struggling to reach the spoon. NoMin eyes Renjun's ass swaying from side to side. They walk up at the same time Renjun stands up. He turns around and met with Jeno and Jaemin's chests. He steps back and his back hit the table. Jeno's right hand and Jaemin's left arm on his sides caging him with the table. They look at his body up and down, unconsciously they licks their lips. Renjun blushes because of what he saw. Jeno bent down and brushes his lips in Renjun's ear. "You know it's dangerous to wear that kind of clothes Renjun ah" He whispers huskily. Renjun shivers because of what Jeno said. Jeno smirks of what reaction he gain from Renjun. Jaemin move his face on Renjun's neck inhaling his scent. And again Renjun shivers. "You smell so good Renjun ah" placing a small peck on his neck. Renjun gasps as Jaemin squeeze his thighs using his right hand continuing kissing his neck. Jeno nibbles Renjun's ear and moves to his neck and licks it. "Daddy" Renjun moan out. The word travels from their ears to their dicks. "Daddy huh?" Jaemin smirks. Renjun's legs is ready turns into jelly almost giving up on him when Jeno hoist him up and made him sit at the table. "You looks so beautiful baby" Jeno whispers and he kiss him while Jaemin is kissing his neck the sensation is indescribable. Jaemin and Jeno switches and now Jaemin is kissing Renjun and Jeno is kissing his neck. Renjun moans into the kiss Jaemin smirks as he put his tongue inside Renjun's mouth. Jaemin sucking Renjun's tongue as well as massaging it. Jeno continue to kiss and licks Renjun's neck and collarbone. A choked moan comes out of Renjun's mouth when Jeno suck a skin on his neck. Jeno continues to suck and licks that certain part that made Renjun grips his shoulders. "Call us that again" Jeno said as he parts Renjun's legs. "Come on baby, Daddy is waiting" He said nibbling Renjun's ear. "Ahh D-daddy" He moans into Jaemin's mouth. "What a good boy you are" Jaemin said as he unbuckle the belt. Jeno slid his hand inside and roams Renjun's chest. He pinch Renjun's left nipple. Earning a gasps from the older male. Jaemin pick Renjun up. "Why don't we continue this in our room?" And walks in to their room.
---------
Should I continue it? lmao I need to memorize their body proportions and curves to write this but fuck it lmao.