2

Jaemin drops the older on the bed not pulling away from the kiss. Jeno position himself at Renjun's back with his hand inside the older's clothes, caressing and pinching the nipples. Renjun moans was swallowed by Jaemin. Jaemin is taking the skirt off of Renjun when a knock interrupted them. But that didn't stop Jeno for assaulting the older's neck and collarbone leaving hickeys here and there. Jeno pick Renjun up into his lap. Renjun felt something hard underneath him. He moans when Jeno rub his hard member on his ass.

Jaemin opens the door and saw Taeyong standing there, he quickly close the door facing the older. "Hi hyung what brings you here?" Jaemin questions the older. "I'm just going to ask you guys if you want to come with us for lunch?" "Ohhh. We already ate hyung maybe next time?" Jaemin said. "Ohh okay. I'll ask Mark and Hyuck instead" Jaemin widen his eyes when he heard the older. "No hyung!" He shouted startling his hyung. "Uhm I mean they already ate too" He nervously laughs. Taeyong only nods and got out. Jaemin breathes and walks in to their room.

The scene laid out for him, Renjun leaning on Jeno's chest with his all glory, Jeno stroking Renjun's members with 2 fingers going in and out of his pucker hole courtesy of Jeno's big and long fingers, all in all it's lewd and Jaemin loves it.

------
I'm going to jail mother fuckers omg they are kids what did I do asdfghjkl but WHITE HAIR JENO IS SUPERIOR!!!!