5

Jaemin earned a gasp from Renjun when he put his head inside Renjun's hole.

"Too big daddy" Renjun said panting, his mouth full of Jeno.

"You can take it baby" Jaemin said holding Renjun's waist.

"Ugh fuck too tight" Jaemin groans slowly entering Renjun.

Renjun moans around Jeno's dick, giving pleasure to the younger.

Jaemin continues to enter slowly enjoying the tightness of Renjun's hole.

Jaemin buries himself until the hilt into Renjun. He waited for Renjun to adjust to his size before pulling back and entering Renjun in full force.

Renjun arched his back giving a silent moan feeling Jaemin inside of him.

"So full" Renjun gasps.

Jaemin continues to ram inside Renjun holding his waist.

Skin slapping and slurping sound could be heard around the room.

Renjun's moans is blocked by by Jeno's dick.

Renjun continue to deep throat Jeno with flushed cheeks and half lidded eyes.

"Daddy gonna come"

"Together baby okay?" Jeno said

Renjun loves Jaemin roughness, contradicts to his personality of rainbows and sunshines.

The grip on his waist will leave a bruise tomorrow but he doesn't care.

Jaemin thrusts with roughness, he snap his hips up, Renjun squirms and head thrown back with a choked moan. Jaemin smiles to himself he found it. He buck his hips some more trying to get deeper inside.

Renjun's body shakes in pleasure as Jaemin continues to abuse his prostate over and over again.

"Gonna cum please" Renjun pleaded looking at Jeno with haze eyes, sweats covering his body, cheeks flushed red, lips swollen and skin so hot.

--------
Gonna keep it PG 😂