4

Renjun couldn't stop the moans coming from his mouth. 4 long fingers inside of him stretching him, abusing his prostate. He felt something pool on his stomach and knows his going to come.

"Daddy gonna cum" he said looking at Jaemin behind his lashes.

Jaemin smirks "Not yet baby"

"Please let me come daddy!" he pleaded.

Jaemin stands up and pulled his shorts and boxers.

Renjun eyes the monster infront of him. He gulped seeing it. It's so big and long it wouldn't fit inside of him.

"Suck baby" Jaemin commanded.

Renjun got on his fours and gave kitten licks to Jaemin's dick.

Jaemin groans "Baby don't tease"

Renjun swallows the head, sucking and licking. He felt something enter him, Jeno. Jeno push his fingers inside Renjun.

Renjun continue to swallow Jaemin's dick, swallowing half of it until it hit the back of his throat. Thank god he doesn't have gag reflex. He moans when Jeno hit his prostate again producing a vibration on his throat to Jaemin's dick.

"God Renjun. I didn't know you could suck dicks like this" Jaemin moans as Renjun swallows him whole. He took his dick out of Renjun's mouth and turn him around to Jeno.

Jeno instantly pulled his boxers and shorts, his dick sprang to life hitting Renjun's lips.

Renjun open his mouth swallowing Jeno's. Sucking and licking, coating it with saliva. Jeno grunts as he fuck Renjun's mouth.

"No gag reflex huh Renjun?" He smirks as Renjun swallow him whole.

"Can't believe the collected, cool headed and innocent Huang Renjun is sucking dick like a pro"

"Tell me baby did you suck any dick in the past?" Jeno asks as he groans.

Renjun shakes his head, sucking producing slurping sound with his mouth. Jeno pulled his dick out of Renjun's mouth. The older's lips is swollen and saliva dripping from his chin.

Renjun moans as he felt something enter him big.

---------
What the fuck is happening asdfghjkl. I can't believe this shit. I might extend this into atleast 3 more chapters for the smut. Omfg asdfnddkoskwlskksks.