Behind The Mask (Jane x Male!masked reader)

Y/n's POV:
I sighed as I walked back inside the mansion,alone. "EH? Y/n?" I looked up to see Jane through the holes of my mask. "Oh! Hey Jane." I greeted with a wave. "Y/n/n,where have you been?" she asked curiously as we both walked up the stairs. "Oh. Slender had me patrol the woods." I explained. "At this hour?" she asked. I hummed in response. Truth be told,I developed feelings for the raven haired girl.

I know I don't know what she looks like under her mask but I love her for personality and kindness. Nobody knows what I look like under mine either, except for Slender. You see,I hate my face because I have my mothers e/c eyes and my fathers lips along with his jawline and eyebrows. "Y/n?" Jane called out. "Yeah?" I turned to her. "Me and the pastas are gonna have a sleepover in the living room. Wanna join?" she asked as the corners of her mask lifted into a smile.

I nodded as I smiled. "Great! See you tonight!" She yelled as she ran off to her room. I chuckled as I walked into me and Jeff's shared room. "YO y/n/n!" Jeff exclaimed. "Yo." I greeted back as I plopped onto my bed. I felt the bed sink down beside me,indicating that Jeff had plopped down next to me. "Y/n,why don't you ever show your face?" Jeff asked. I shrugged,"I hate my facial features I guess." "Facial,features?" Jeff asked curiously.

I hummed in response,"I have my mothers eyes,my father's lips,his jawline and eybrows. I hate it. So I hide it." Silence surrounded us. "Well we're all curious. I mean,Slender's the only one who saw your face. We've seen Jane's,Masky's,Hoodie's and EJs face but never yours." He explained. 'He saw Jane's face?' I thought as I blushed. "Y-you saw Jane's f-face?" I asked shyly.

He hummed,"Yep." He turned to me,"Wait?! You haven't?!" I shook my head. He looked at me for a minute before he smirked,"Oh~ Y/n has a crush~~" He teasingly sang. My face grew hot,"W-what?! N-no I d-dont!" I exclaimed as I sat up and rapidly shook my head and hands from side to side.

"Oh Zalgo Dude! You've got it bad Huh?" Jeff chuckled. "U-umm...i-is It That o-obvious?" I asked as I fiddled with my fingers. He nodded and I sighed in defeat. "Dude,if you like her, go tell her." Jeff explained. I shook my head,"No way! She would never be interested in someone like me." I  muttered as I looked at my feet.

"What do you mean someone like you?" Jeff asked. "You know,an insecure y/a year old boy who's tried to hide his face his entire life." I  explained with a frown. "A nobody..." I muttered. Jeff moved closer to the me,"You're not a nobody y/n/n,you're awesome!" Jeff exclaimed.

I looked at Jeff through the holes of my mask,"You're also talented in almost everything you do. You can cook,bake,you're amazing with kids, you have a charming personality, you're also kind,loyal and gentle. But you're also a skilled killer and quick on your feet. So,if Jane doesn't see what me and everyone else sees,she's one stupid chick. You're great Y/n-no,you're the best!" Jeff finished with a genuine smile.

I stared at him with my mouth slightly open and my eyes tearing slightly. Without another word being said,I hugged Jeff,"Thanks Jeff." I muttered against his shoulder. He hugged me back and patted my head. We stayed like that for a couple minutes until. "Y/n,are you actually hugging me?" Jeff asked amusingly. I smirked under my mask,"This isn't a hug,Jeff,"

"EH?-" "It's a chokehold!" I cut Jeff off my moving my arms around Jeff's neck and placing his head under my right arm,giving him a noogie with my left hand. "Oi! Y/n stop that!" Jeff yelled as he tried to get out of my grip. I just laughed as I watched Jeff struggle to escape my deadly chokehold. After I let Jeff out,I burst out laughing.

"You should've seen your face!" I exclaimed as I clutched my stomach. "Hey! That was not funny! You have to stop doing that!" Jeff yelled with an embarrassing blush as I just laughed my ass off.

(Le Time Skip)
Third Person's POV:
Y/n was currently drying his hair with a towel as Jeff kept making him flustered about Jane. "Jeff,just shut up!" Y/n yelled as he furiously blushed and dried his hair faster in anger. "Nope!" Jeff smirked as Y/n groaned and hung his f/c towel up behind the door.