Not Strong Enough... (father!Jeff The Killer x daughter reader)

This one-shot is dedicated to BloodyDragonQueen. Hope you enjoy it. I apologize if it's not what you hoped for,I'm new to this whole request thing. Here we go....
_________________________________________

Y/n Woods. Woods....that last name sounds familiar. Right! She's the daughter of the infamous Jeff The Killer or Jeffery Woods. Y/n loves her dad even if he is a psychotic killer and he loves her too. More than he loved anything or anyone. But,Y/n and Jeff never talk about her mother. She was abusive and an addict.

So,Jeff took Y/n away from her. She was quite young at the time,so she called him 'dad'. Jeff refused at first but accepted it after a couple of months. Y/n had never been happier. She got to live in SlenderMansion with her dad afterall! But...where there are pros,there are cons. One con in particular always triggered Y/n.

She was often bullied and called names by her father's housemates. Jeff doesn't know about this as they have threatened her numerous times. They would tell her how she wasn't as strong as him and that she should just leave. I mean,he wasn't her real father in the first place,so he wouldn't miss her,right??

Y/n's POV:
I sighed as I walked inside the mansion. I just got back from my killing spree and I'm tired as Hell. I tugged on the sleeves of my hoodie,pulling it over my arms. Why? That's a story for another time. I heard laughter and the TV from the living room. I froze.

The door was wide open and there was no other way for to head upstairs without nobody noticing. I sighed as I pulled my hood over my h/l,h/c hair. My hands pulled on my hood,trying to pull it down further if possible as I sped walk past the living room doors.

But apparently I didn't speed walk fast enough because the laughter died down and I knew that they saw me. "Y/n??" I froze in my spot as I looked ahead,not daring to look into the living room. "Y-yeah,d-dad?" I softly asked as I turned on my heel,looking at the floor.

"Are you okay?" My forever smiling father questioned in a concerned tone. I plastered a fake smile and looked up at him,"I'm fine. Just tired." 'I'm not fine! Help me!' I screamed internally. Jeff didn't seem convinced but nodded nonetheless.

My gaze locked with the pastas and Nina dragged her pointer finger over her neck,mouthing a swoosh sound. I gulped and turned on my heel, "Goodnight everyone." A chorus of good night's were heard. 'Fake bitches.' I thought as I walked up the stairs towards me and dad's shared room. We don't sleep in the same bed though. I have my own one a few feet away.

I opened the door,closed it and threw myself onto my bed,screaming into my pillow. Fine. Okay. These words can hide so much. Just a smile and a 'I'm fine' and everyone will believe you're okay. Even though you're mentally dieing and falling apart piece by piece. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and closing.

Third Person's POV:
"Y/n?" Jeff called out to his s/c skinned daughter. "Yeah,dad?" Y/n answered as she sat up,crossed legged on her bed. "So you are awake..." Jeff mumbled. Y/n stared at her father weirdly as he made his way over to her and sat opposite her. "Y/n?" Jeff started. "Y-yeah,dad?" Y/n stuttered out in nervousness.

"Are you okay?" He asked as his gaze softened on his daughter. Y/n let out a fake chuckle and nodded,"Of course! I'm totally fine,dad. I'm A-OK!" Jeff frowned and brought y/n in for a hug. Y/n froze but slowly wrapped her arms around her father's back. "Dad,what are y-" "You can tell me anything Y/n. I'm your dad."

"I won't judge you. I just want to know if something happened or if someone is bothering,you can always come to me." Jeff mumbled into his daughters h/l,h/c hair. Y/n froze and nodded against Jeff's chest. He gently pushed Y/n away and gazed down at her,"Is something bothering you?" Y/n debated whether or not to tell him.