I Really Like You (Eyeless Jack x bullied!female!reader)

Hello my fellow weirdos! This one shot was requested by Phoenix_Queen01! Thanks for the wonderful request and I hope you enjoy this oneshot!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

️⚠️T.W⚠️
The following oneshot contains bullying, mentions of blood, passing out. If the above mentioned make you uncomfortable, please skip this oneshot.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Y/n L/n is a very outgoing, happy-go-lucky kind of girl. She doesn't have many friends and keeps to herself but she can easily make friends with her personality and words if she chooses to.

That's exactly how she befriended the monochrome clown creepypasta, Laughing Jack.

Y/n met Laughing Jack at his carnival when her bullies forced her to go there. She took it - simply to show them she wasn't afraid of some run down carnival or clowns - but wasn't expecting to meet or befriend him.

LJ immediately clicked with her and she with him. He was surprised and happy to find out that she didn't give two fucks that he was a killer.

LJ and Y/n eventually hung out every other day which led the pastas to grow suspicious of him. I mean, why would LJ, a creepy clown serial killer, sneak off any chance he got if it wasn't for killing purposes?

Laughing Jack's POV:

"You did what?!" I laughed, holding my phone close to my ears.

"I'm serious! I dumped my pudding cup on the bitches head! Even though I REALLY wanted it!" Y/n's voice whined from the other line.

I chuckled, moving to lay on my stomach on the sofa,"Then, why'd you do it?"

"Because she was annoying the shit out of me with her presence! God Damn it Laughing Jack! I thought you knew this by now!" She muttered and I could practically hear the pout in her voice.

I rolled my grey eyes, chuckling under my breathe.

"So, you coming over tonight? My parents are out of town." She stated.

I smirked teasingly,"My, my, N/n. Inviting a guy over when your parents are gone? I had no idea you were such a girl~"

"Shut up, LJ. You know exactly what I mean!"

I laughed, sitting up on the couch,"Yeah, just pulling your strings. So, what subject is it tonight, hm?"

"Math." She deadpanned.

"Shit. You're on your own, kiddo."

"Come on, Jack! I need help! If I fail this semester's exams, I'll never see the light of day again! I might aswell dig my own grave!"

"That sounds like a you problem but I bet it would be a lovely funeral."

"Jack..."

"Movie night with cuddles and junk food and some of your special brownies."

"After studies?"

"Yes."

"Deal."

I chuckled, standing up from the sofa,"I'll see you in a few. Keep the door unlocked."

"Always. Bye, Jackie!"

"Don't call m-!"

And she hung up...