01

No intro.
——
"Eggs go in before tomatos and then-

Here we have a Jeon Jeongguk literally panicking over making Taehyung an omelete for breakfast.

It's been 1 hour and he is still reading a cook book, for a fucking omelete.

4 years have gone by since Taehyung and Jeongguk got married, Jeongguk being 25 and his hyung being 27.

Happily married with beautiful kids named Eunha and Seongsilhan who were twins, and were found snickering on their dad who was anxious over cooking an omelete for their other dad who was still asleep, tired from work.

Both of them have been sharing to other kids, that liking the same sex was fine, because love is love.

Some parents of course had questioned it to the principal because they truly believe that same sex relationships are sins.

The principal was smart enough to tell the parents to respect people's opinions and mind their own business.

Seongsilhan and Eunha never considered those people bullies because their amazing parents taught them wrong from right and right from wrong.

Taehyung and Jeongguk definitely had major changes on themselves and their relationship after the cerenomy.

Taehyung continued modelling but decided to stop travelling in order to give his whole life to his family. The man worked as an assistant for his brother in his company as a real job now.

Jeongguk had his paintings all over Paris, each person got every moment that the painting was trying to say and that's one of the reasons he's making money for his artwork. The anonymous 'jk' was all over the artsy people in the city.

Jeongguk was now capable of running the orphanage, working as the director of management.

Of course their relationship changed a lot, their amounts of fights increased, their time to pleasure each other decreased, yet both did not give up, because they knew they were made for each other, even little moments that happened in their life, they make sure to capture it.

Both of them were young, but they needed to tough and mature up for their children, be good role models towards them.

"Oh come on daddy! I already made 17 cupcakes for my teachers and you can't even cook an egg" Eunha rolled her eyes as she stopped coloring the Elsa on her coloring book.

Seongie scoffed and continued playing some kind of game on his tablet which he got from his uncle Jimin for christmas.

So then Jeongguk gathered up all his courage to pick up an egg from the rack after hearing his kid's comments on his food.

He didn't cook for them, Taehyung did, he wasn't that good at cooking, but enough for the kid's breakfast and lunch.

Cracking the egg on the bowl,he sighed.

"Hey Eunha" Jeongguk said and turned to face his kids. "Mind helping daddy make cupcakes?" He said and Eunha laughed, "daddy looks miserable" she said and stood up, cupping jeongguk's cheek playfully with her little hands before walking to the counter to help her father with making cupcakes.

"Hey Seongie, help us here" Eunha ordered. "Yeah-yeah after I finish this game" He said. "Seongie don't forget to take your medicine okay? You're cough is getting better now" Jeongguk said and brought the stawberry flavored syrup up close to the boy.

Then Jeongguk and Eunha started to make cupcakes, Eunha being incharge of course, the girl learned how to bake from her grandmother—Mommy O.

She was only 4 but she knew how to bake basic cakes like cupcakes and cakes, with the help of boxed cake mix of course.