05

before anything else, I will stop using this account and start a new beginning on kimkyjeon
—————————————
And it was finally christmas.

Snow was falling outside the kim blossoms' window while the children were running arround playing Tag. Jeongguk was busy packing for their trip and Taehyung was helping him out.

"Can you get the pink dress right beside the blu- yeah that one" Jeongguk said as his husband handed the hello kitty dress and Jeongguk folded it.

"It's our 5th christmas together babe" Taehyung said as he sat down beside Jeongguk, kissing his lover's cheek. "Yeah? How would you want to celebrate that Tae?" Jeongguk added a giggle as he flinched when Taehyung tickled him.

"God's sake get a room" Jimin huffed and Jeongguk rolled his eyes jokingly "dumbass we already are" he snapped and Jimin scoffed. "Tae, Kook?" He suddenly got serious and Taehyung and Jeongguk's smile turn into a line as the older sat in front of them.

Jimin looked at them with a stern face for a good 4 seconds until he broke down into tears. Taehyung and Jeongguk looked at each other until Taehyubg broke the eye contact and didn't hesitate to hug Jimin.

"It's christmas chimchim hyung!" Jeongguk cheered. "Yeah,chimmy why so blue on a jolly season?"

Jimin hiccuped. "I-i f-feel like- yo-yoongi and h-hoseok are l-leaving m-me ou-out" Jeongguk hardly understood what Jimin was saying because of how low his voice was, plus the hiccups and hard breaths that left his mouth after a word was said.

But Taehyung got what he said.

"Hey now, Maybe you're just looking with blurry eyes" He said as Jeongguk shifted to sit on Taehyung's lap, then wiped Jimin's tears with his thumb, it was so fucking gay.

"I agree chimmy hyung, maybe you're just forcing yourself to believe that, because you're not used to that something?" Jeongguk said and Jimin wiped his tears, still sobbing.

"I-it's just that everything is different with hoseok hyung around, I-i mean he is good at cuddling me and stuff, I-i just hate it because h-he is always with girls and stuff and-

"Awee" Taehyung and Jeongguk cooed at him making the older slap his thighs. "I'm being serious" he hiccuped and The younger ones chuckled. "You know, the only thing you need to fo right now is talk" Jeongguk started. "That's why me and Tae are still going strong because we talk about stuff rather than have a cold night together"

"Trust me Jimin, hot nights are wayyyy bette-

Jeongguk elbowed him making Taehyung say a little "ouch" then Jimin laughed.

"You guys are the best" He said before pulling the two into a cuddle party.

————————————

Tokyo, Japan

The 7 boys and three kids have reached their destination for christmas vacation.

The kids immediately rushed to the big playroom as Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi follow them as guardian.

Taehyung proceeded to kiss his grandma on the cheeks, "Happy Holidays, Grandma" He said and the older woman smiled, kissing his cheek. "Happy holidays too, Taehyung"

Namjoon and Seokjin also rushed to her to give her her greetings, but we should go to Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi now.

As Eunha and Emmanuel were practicing a dance number for the event today, Seongsilhan was found in a corner, writing a letter to someone.

"Hi there Honey" Jeongguk came near to him making him crumple the paper fast. "Oh come on, won't let me see your letter to santa now?" He said and Seongsilhan shook his head.

"It's not for santa silly" Seogsilhan said and grabbed another sheet of paper making Jeongguk smile, "Is it for your penpal hmm?" He started to tease. "Dad!" Seongsilhan pushed him away making Jeongguk laugh and kiss the boy's hair.

Jimin looked at them, then back at the fireplace, as Hoseok entered the room. Yoongi noticed that, but he got lost into Jimin's eyes that sparkled because of the light he was looking at.

"Hi" Hoseok said and kissed Yoongi's cheeks and Yoongi smiled back. "Jiminnie, do you wanna sit on my lap?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded shyly, making him and Yoongi giggle as Jimin made his way to Hoseok's lap.

"So I was thinking, I wanna start a family" Yoongi started.

"YOU WANT TO WHAT?!" Jimin and Hoseok suddenly raised their voices.

"I know I know, but it would be really nice to have a family" Yoongi said, playing with his fingers now.

When Hoseok and Jimin were about to reply, Jeongguk suddenly told them Dinner was ready and Hoseok muttered "We're gonna talk about this later okay?" and Yoongi replied a small "yeah"

So when they got out, The kims were helping the servants put the food on the table, as Jeongguk put the kids down.

Soon the event started with Grandma Kim saying a prayer, Eunha and Emmanuel performing Siren by Sunmi, Seongsilhan performing a piano number.

It was totally a fun christmas for their family, then at almost 11pm, Taehyung dragged Jeongguk outside.

"Yeah hyung?" Jeongguk said as he held his husband's house. "I think I wanna tell you something" Taehyung couldn't stop smiling and Jeongguk groaned.

"I don't like surprises Taehyungie" Jeongguk said and Taehyung laughed, kissing Jeongguk's cheeks again.

"I bought you something" Taehyung said and brought out a big box with holes on it. "No no no" Jeongguk was gonna cry, he was going to cry.

When he opened it, it revealed a pomeranian dog who was really cute. "Taehyung, you didn't" He said and sobbed. "He's so cute" He said and Taehyung giggled. He checked the dog's nametag that read "yeontan" and cried even more.

The dog kept barking as Jeongguk put him down and stood up, and wrapped his arms aroung Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung's arms found it's way on Jeongguk's waist as he smiled. "I got you a lil something too" He said and Taehyung smirked. "Yeah, what is it?" He asked.

"Dig deeper babe" Jeongguk said and Taehyung's hand travelled down to Jeongguk's waistband, going inside and feeling lace. "Oh" he said and smirked. "It's gonna be one wild christmas then, babe"