04

Language just reached 100k!

I remember rentlessly screaming after it got 1k, feeling overly proud of oneself.

Thank you so much for supporting my first book, even tho my writing was cringy at the time, considering I was still a Koreaboo.

I am a bit convinced the my writing has improved, even just a little bit.

Thank you guys so much 💓💓💗💞💞💞💖💖💖💗💓
—————————————————

"h-hyung" Jeongguk heavily breathed, Eunha in his arms, tears on his eyes, Seongsilhan sobbing.

"J-jeongguk, why are you crying?" His voice came calm, but it was actually full of worry, "E-eunha sh-she's bleeding" He tried to talk but ended up sobbing.

"Wh-what?! Where are you?!" Taehyung suddenly yelled, making Baekhyun who was talking to newly hired interns turn his attention to his brother.

"We're in the ambulance"  Seongsilhan's voice cracked as he decided to get the phone away from Jeongguk's ears, because his father couldn't stop crying.

"What hospital?!" Taehyung began to yell making Seongsilhan's voice shaky. "S-seoul Int-international h-hospital" He said definitely scared, his father never yelled at him, neither at Eunha or Jeongguk.

Taehyung ended the call when he got enough information, his heart was beating like a cadillac, getting his bag. "What happened?" Baekhyun asked. "Emergency, Eunha's at the hospital" He said and rushed outside.

He didn't care if he disrespected his boss, Baekhyun was his brother anyways.

He rushed to the parking lot, getting all of his stuff in the car and himself, rushing to the hospital.

- at the hospital.

Jeongguk's shirt was drenched in blood, Seongsilhan was a shaking mess on the bleachers. Jeongguk sat next to him holding his hand. "It's okay" he said and kissed the boy's hair. "Dad was just paniced" he said and caressed the boy's cheeks.

"W-will Eunha be okay?" Seongsilhan looked up at his father, tears threatening to fall. "I don't know, I-i don't know" He said, a tear already dropping from his eyes.

"Where is she?" A familiar voice kicked in making Jeongguk's feet tremble. Taehyung rushed to them and looked at the window, revealed a doctor who was doing things to Eunha.

He looked back at Jeongguk who was fiddling with his fingers. "I-i'm sorry hyung, If I was a better father this wouldn't have happ-

Taehyung cut him off with a hug, a tight one, Jeongguk immediately hugged back, resting his head on the taller's shoulder, crying.

While Jeongguk did that Taehyung looked at Seongsilhan, muttering a "i'm sorry I yelled at you" he said and let one hand caress Seongsilhan's cheeks, the boy just touching it softly.

After a few seconds, the two adults decide to sit down with Seongsilhan.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk bit his lip, gathering all the words needed to form the truth.

"We were buying christmas ornaments becaus we wanted to surprise you when you got home" Jeongguk stammered everytime a word came out of his mouth.

Taehyung was thoughtful enough to hug him while he did. "then she said she would get those cute pink ornaments so I allowed her" Jeonnguk said still sobbing.

"Th-then a lady suddenly screamed, then there was a gunning happening, I didn't know what to do, I-i panicked and then grabbed seongsilhan, but before I could grab Eunha she was already shot on the stomach a-and" Jeongguk tried not to gasp or sob everytime  a sound came out of his mouth.

Taehyung hugged him even tighter, he had heard ebough from the boy and he wouldn't want him to ache any further.

His heart was aching because it was his daughter, it was no movie scene or someone else's documentary. It was his daughter. He thanked the heavens that the love of his life came and hugged him, never left his side.

After almost an hour of waiting, Jeongguk falling asleep on Taehyung's shoulder, clothes still stained with blood, Seongsilhan playing a game on Taehyung's phone. He came out chill and cool, but honestly his heart was aching more than Jeongguk's, his feet were trembling, he managed not get pale, but as if all his organs stopped working.

The doctor came out a second after Seongsilhan just reached the 131st level of of candy crush, Taehyung only snapping his head at him, because jeongguk was resting on his shoulder.

"Parent or Guardian of Eunha Kim" said the french doctor while Taehyung was carefully removing Jeongguk away from him, resting the boy's head on the bleachers.

He stood up, hands fidgeting. "Gladly, sir, The wound wasn't that deep, but she'd need to stay in the hospital for a few days. We'll transfer her to room 203" He said and Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Eunha's ok?" He heard a sleepy voice that came from the back and smiled. He kneeled infront of Jeongguk and kissed his nose.

"Everything's good baby"