Vulture Team-Up

Peter was stil mad about the argument with flash tompon, but he had to go be spider man. He putt on the Spider mancostume and ran outside.

Spider-man swung past the big Ben, the Effiel Tower, arch de triumph, the London eye, the Louv, the coliseum, the leanning, tower of piza, kremlin. Their was a lot of bildings becuse he went really far. and fast. He wen almost as fast as when iron man fly because heis cool suit is cooler than iron man

Then he saw myerto. Doing evil magic

"HAhaha" he laughed maniacly. "I will go tak over the world,; yu will not be able to stop me spidernman because you will be to busy saving thes civilans."

"what civilans" asked spiderman?

in reponse, myserio shot magivc out off his wand at the lodon tour bus. you know like one of those big red london double decker tour busses.

"Oh No" all the people on the red london tour bus will be killed!!

Spiderman ran to sav them, and then mysterio telported away! But spiderman was still realy good and he shot his webs at the red tour bus and stoped it from ripping i half. "Thank you spiderman" he did not even needs help from iron man. because he is better. and iron man was dead anyway, spiderman still mised from though even though he didn't need him "it's too bad iron man isn't here" said spiderman"because he died in avengers 4" (author's note don't worry i'll explain this later)

mysterio teleoprted back to were spiderman was but now he used all up all his teleportion so he cant do anymor for a while.

"Hahahaha he laughed I stole the royal jewls from the london palace. this is step one of my evil plan"

"you will not get away with this myterio!"sadi spiderman but spiderman is too far away bnecause he was at the double decker tour bus. what is he going ot do??!

but then someone punched mysetro. the jewls got knoked out off his hands and they put them back in the palace.

spidemran looked up. who was it? who punched mysterip? he didn't see how it was

"hello peter" said Vulture!