Darkness Rising part 1/Meeting the Autobots

A/N I do not own any of the images in this chapter they belong to their rightful owners.  This is my first time writing a fanfiction so please enjoy.

Amelia has long red hair that reaches to her mid-back but is pulled into a ponytail and jade green eyes, was watching Raf play with his remote control car in a dry drainage carnal.  "Tsk. Why aren't you playing this at your house?" she asked irritated with the situation. 

Smiling at his tsundere of a babysitter, "Your the one that suggested I do something outside my box, Lia," Raf answered back.

Clicking her tongue, she gave him one of her rarest smiles since Amelia always wears a irritated facade.  "Touche, squirt. You know if you keep getting ignored at home you can always stay with me and my family," Amelia told Raf, acting like she didn't care about him.  Before Raf could answer her, his phone was ringing, "Better answer that," she advised.

"Hi, mama! Racing with Amelia just down the street. Okay, I'll tell her," Raf finished the call from his mother and turned to the red headed girl who raised an inquisitive eyebrow.  "Mom said hi and she wanted you to drop me off when we're done racing," he told Amelia.

Rolling her jade green eyes, "As if I would leave you alone by yourself. That is not going to happen, squirt," she retorted as Amelia was searching through her black back pack for Raf's surprised gift from her.  'Shoot I forgot Raf's gift in my room,' Amelia thought angry at herself for forgetting the special present for Raf.

Hesitantly tapping Amelia's arm, Raf asked worried that something was wrong, "Hey, is everything okay? You were glaring at your pack for awhile?"

Snapping to attention after Raf asked her if she was alright, "I'm fine, squirt. There is nothing to worry about, I just forgot something at home," Amelia told as she ruffles his hair and pushes him toward his stopped toy car.  As Raf was about to go back racing against imaginary cars, both him and Amelia heard a scream at the top of their lungs.  A black haired teenage boy around Amelia's age was riding a blue motorcycle.

Raf dropped his remote control while smiling at the black haired teen's cool entrance which sent Amelia on edge, "Whoa!" Raf awed

Panting  the black haired looked at both Amelia and Raf, "You have no idea," the teen told Raf, before dismounting the motorcycle.  Hearing two loud engines running from a top of the hill near the dry drainage canal.

  Hearing two loud engines running from a top of the hill near the dry drainage canal