Out Of His Head/Amelia Saves A Scout

Changing out of the clothes she wore for about a month into baggy sweatpants and a white tank top, entering the main hanger she saw Optimus was being monitored by Ratchet for any side effects from the cure. "How are you feeling Boss Bot?" Amelia asked worried about his health.

"Better," Optimus answered as Amelia felt something was wrong, 'What is causing these feelings? Is it from Leland injecting me with the failed serum that actually worked?' she mentally questioned wondering if her instincts of something is wrong is because of that. "What is wrong, Amelia?" Optimus asked seeing that Amelia's face turned deadly serious after he told her he was fine.

"Nothing," Amelia lied as she discreetly glanced at Bumblebee her instincts warning her that something is wrong with Bumblebee. Seeing that Bee's optics were unfocused as Ratchet praised Bumblebee for entering Megatron's mind to find the cure for Optimus. 'Please let me be wrong this time,' she mentally prayed as she kept a close eye on Bee hoping for once she would be wrong. The next morning Bumblebee and Bulkhead were playing basketball Cybertronian style, Amelia kept an eye on Bumblebee's behavior in case she has to warn the others that something might happened to him during his journey into Megatron's mind. 'It's happening again,' Amelia observed Bee who was about to take a shot into the hoop when he suddenly throws the ball at Bulkhead who was behind him.

"Bee, you okay?" Raf asked also noticing Bumblebee's weird behavior, Amelia knew Bumblebee was not too sure himself if he was alright but he told Raf he was okay.

"Hey, Bee! Want to take a walk with me?" Amelia asked grabbing his attention along with the others as Bee agreed following the red haired teen down the tunnel,"Can I ask you something, Bee? You don't have to answer if you don't want too." Nodding his head in consent for her to ask him, "How are you feeling and don't even lie to me I know something is wrong," Amelia told as she saw he was conflicted on telling her, "Bee, everyone cares about you so stop being stubborn. You're acting like me when I don't need anybody when I actually do."

"I keep seeing Megtron's face and hear his voice in my head as if he was apart of me," Bee told Amelia who was rubbing her chin in thought.

"This may sound crazy but what if Megatron hijacked your mind when you were leaving his and he is still there waiting to be reunited with his body," Amelia confessed as she remembers something, "Bee, I need to tell you something." Waiting for be to listen he knew that something was bothering her, "I tried to befriend most of the Decepticons hoping they would help me stop this war and bring peace between Autobots and Decepticons. I was wondering does that make me a traitor trying to stop this and befriending the enemy so that can see their error?"

Amelia looked down afraid that Bumblebee would be angry with her for trying to befriend the Decepticons and was a traitor to the Autobots, Bee saw this and knelt down lifting her chin up with his finger. He saw green eyes were terrified with unshed tears, "I'm not mad because I think that is very brave of you wanting to change the sparks of the Decepticons and I believe Optimus would agree. But not all are willing to change and are to stubborn that Cybertron can not become home again unlike Earth that has been our new home for awhile," Bee explained happy that Amelia wants to end their war and wanting to change the Decepticons sparks.

Suddenly she ran up to his face and hugged him letting her tears fall, "Thank you," she whispered knowing that what she was doing was okay as Bee hugged her back but it was ruined when Bee was squeezing her to hard, "Bee! Snap out of it!"

Snapping out from his daze he realized he was squeezing the life out of her, "Amelia, I'm so sorry!" he apologized scared that he hurt her, "I think you were right and that Megatron is in my head! He heard you saying that you want to change the Decepticons and he sees you as a threat! You need to stay away from so that I don't hurt you again!"