Chapter 10 - Francesca or Nymphadora

A/N: Hi! :D Not one of my best chapters, to be honest, but hey! You get what you get and you don't get upset. -kindergarten logic- And
WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HARRY POTTER REFERENCES. I suggest you learn who Nymphadora Tonks is just so you understand a couple of jokes.
Oh, and school starts tomorrow, so I might have slower uploads than usual, but I shall try my best to update often.
K COOL BYE.

- Autumn's Point of View - 

"Autumn-"

“No.” 

“Get out of the car, Autumn.”

“No.”

“Zayn?” Harry turned to his companion, who he had brought along with him to take me home, the reason being, and I quote, ‘She’s stubborn and too afraid to face her family.’

Don’t know what he’s talking about...

“I got this,” said Zayn, nodding at Harry and getting out of the car. I watched from my seat as he walked around the back of the car and stopped right beside the passenger door that was right beside me. He, with ease, pulled the door open and gave me one last pleading and shrugged as if to say ‘you asked for it’ when I shook my head aggressively.

Next thing I knew, I was holding on to Harry by the waist as Zayn attempted to pull me out of the car by my legs.

 “You can’t make me, Malik!” I yelled back at him, still hanging on to Harry’s torso as I felt   one of my shoes being slipped off of my foot. Zayn’s hand was back on my left ankle, pulling as hard as he could but I wouldn’t budge. I swear, if that boy leaves as much as a bruise...

 “Pull her out! You can do this, mate!” Harry cheered him on. “Ow!”

 He looked down at me with the expression of a little kid who had just fallen off his bicycle, the result of me pinching him in the hip. I grinned up at him.

 “Cheater!” he bellowed and, before I could even process what was happening, took my hands off his waist, keeping a tight grip on them so I couldn’t wiggle out, and slowly scooted over to the open door where Zayn was holding me by my legs. He got out and, despite my protests, took me with him.

 For passerby, it probably looked like a girl was being taken to be roasted alive like a pig at a Hawaiian luau. Zayn was holding my ankles up in the air close to each other and Harry was holding my hands together in a twisted form, while the rest of me was just swinging from side to side like a baby’s crib, as they moved up the front steps.

 There was no use in arguing any more, as the door to house was wide open, and from what I could make out in my uncomfortable position, there were two figures leaning against the doorway.

“Hi, boys,” I heard my dad before I saw him.

 He seemed considerably cheery, for a man who had agreed to have his daughter go to an A-list party with one of his celebrity clients and the daughter in question hadn’t returned home until a day later. Well...that’s my dad for you.

 “A fresh 18-year-old girl delivered straight from the butcher’s!” Zayn said in a joking tone.

 “The fresh 18-year-old girl delivered straight from the butcher’s has ears, you know,” I grumbled as they dropped me onto the couch without fair warning.

 “Really?” my dad said in an astonished voice, “And eyes and a nose and a mouth? How marvelous!”

 Harry laughed, leaning against the back of the couch, “Sorry for bringing her home so late, Mr. Pierce. The party ended in the middle of the night and we didn’t want to wake you when we brought her in.”