B-7. Davy Back Fight

Hey, guess what, guys! I might get a job at Kroger! I mean, first they gotta make sure I'm not an international criminal from Venezuela, but once they do, I can finally start working! 'Course, that means less time to write, so be forewarned.

Chapter B-7: Davy Back Fight

Cinnamon Jungle; stadium (Play "Smells Like Teen Spirit" from Pan.)

The Marzipan Pirates quietly crept into a tunnel of the gigantic rock mass. The chants and roars were growing louder as they progressed. "Whaddyou think that is?" Rallo asked. "Some kinda Satanic ritual?"

"Maybe it's the arena that Veruca mentioned." Augustus said. "But who would set one up all the way out here? Who would come?"

Hello, hello, hello

How low?

Hello, hello, hello

HOW LOW?

"I think we're about to find out." Stewie said as they reached the tunnel's end.

Hundreds of thousands of seats were filled around the tremendous stadium. Their song echoed to the heavens and beyond. All of them were waving flags with Jolly Rogers: they were all pirates. There were demon pirates, robot pirates, human pirates, even the Kremlings.

With the LIGHTS out

IT'S LESS DANGEROUS

Here we are now

ENTERTAIN US!

I feel stupid

AND CONTAGIOUS

Here we are now

ENTERTAIN US!

When the first verse was repeating, the Marzipans stared with awe at the three gigantic ships hovering in the sky. There were four figures standing on platforms on the ships' sides: Cindy Cortix from the Boogey Pirates, the two Rusty Petes from the Slag Pirates, and a short old man with a white beard – Mr. Smee.

"And I forget... just WHY I taste." Lord Licorice fixed on his black and red armor, his hat, and loaded his shiny gun. "Oh yeah, I guess, it makes me smile." He sung quietly to himself as he marched up the wooden stairs. "I found it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well... whatever... never mind."

The "hello, hello" was repeating once more, and Licorice was mumbling as he walked up on the deck of the Boogey Bay. He passed a polite smile and nod to Captain Mandy, who stared with uninterest as she drank booze. Captain Slag, Captain Hook, and Baron K. Roolenstein were there as well, bowing their heads at Licorice briefly. The Candy Lord marched up more stairs and across a walkway with railing. He jumped, planted both feet on either railing, and raised his arms for all pirates to see.

With the LIGHTS out

IT'S LESS DANGEROUS

Here we are now

ENTERTAIN US!

I feel stupid

AND CONTAGIOUS

Here we are now

ENTERTAIN US!

The song stopped as all pirates roared, and Licorice stood back on the walkway. His voice was heard across the stadium. "Friends... I am Lord Tyrone Licorice. You know me very well... as the apprentice of the King of the World himself!"