A new Master

It has been a week now and I have been hit with her Crucio at least once a day. I almost have a constant twitch from the after effect. I forgot what it was like to work for the Mistress since I hadn't worked for her in over a year. Now I know how much I fell into the habit of school and learning. She even got worse on my this last week than she was before she started training me for school. I try to write to Harry when I can, but this has all been so hard. I will be going to my new Master right after lunch and will have to obey or be punished. Mistress says that she has been training me for them. She says that if I am good, maybe they won't hurt me. But she also says that if I am bad, they may be worse to me than she is. I don't know how much I can handle before the school year starts up again. I only hope that this year wont be so bad...I wish the summer would end faster.

I have packed up my trunk for moving to their home, but I am scared what they will do. Will they brand me like Mistress did in order to show that I am theirs? I hope not. I showered this morning after getting Mistress her breakfast and have brushed my long red hair and braided it so that it wouldn't get messed up if I am punished before I go. I get my trunk and bring it down stairs for when they show up in the next hour or so and go to prepare lunch for Mistress. As I prepare her lunch I write to Harry. "I will be leaving the Mistress' home in about an hour and will be going to a new master. I will try to write to you about who it is afterwards." I quickly finish her meal and go to take it to her as there is a knock at the door. The house elf goes to answer the door as I deliver her meal. She opens the door before I can knock and goes down the stairs, leaving me standing there with her food. I set it down in her study and follow her down the stairs. As I do I see the last people I expected. My blue eyes widen as they come into contact with mercury ones.

My breath catches in my throat and I immediately drop my gaze to the floor, going down the last steps and stand behind Mistress. I hear an aristocratic voice speak up to Mistress, "Where is this worker I am to be taking as a token of your loyalty to our Lord?" I kneel down and keep my eyes down as Mistress gestures to me. "She is the one you will be taking as my token Lord Malfoy. She is a filthy half-breed who I have raised since she was an infant. She attends Hogwarts with your son. And I hope you will feel that she is worth taking sir. She is unfortunately my own flesh and blood." She takes me up by my braid and raises me to my feet then lifts my shirt to show her branding upon my hip. "She has been branded as my property, but I am sure a change of owner will not be too difficult." As she holds me up by my hair, my fingers twitch and I try to hold back my tears.  She lets go of me and I fall back to my knees, not moving until a cold piece of metal lifts my head so I look into the eyes of my new Master. Lucius Malfoy sneers at my looks. "Hello Genevieve Potter. Get your things and come with us." I nod slightly and get up. He smacks me with the snake head of his cane and I kneel back down.

"You will speak when spoken to and say "Yes Master" when I give you an order. Is that clear?" I gulp and keep my eyes down, trying not to stutter. "Yes M...Mast-ter." He smacks me with the can again. "Speak clearly, Filth." I whimper slightly as I speak. "Yes...Master." I get up and grab my trunk, glad to have put my little book in my pocket before giving Mistress her food. They lead the way out of the building and Sage slithers up to me, I look down and nod to him. He slithers up my leg and curls up my body to curl around my neck. "Where are you going Lily?" I shake my head and whisper to him. "I have a new Master." "Take my arm, we are going to apparate to the Manor." I do as he says and feel myself being squeezed through tube. As we arrive at the Manor, Draco walks up to the door and "Master" Malfoy walks beside him. I grab my trunk and quickly follow them. "Lead the Filth to her room Draco." "Yes Father." He leads me to a smaller room than I previously had and I keep my eyes down the whole time. He puts his hand on my shoulder once we are inside the room and I flinch away then immediately kneel. "I am s-sorry Young Mas-ster. Please do not p-punish me.. I beg for y-your forgiven-ness for moving witho-out permiss-ssion.."