Chapter Four

"Jason!" 

"You do know my name," he murmured, his mouth at her ear. "I've been waiting to hear it." 

"Hmmm."

The sound was somewhere between a whine and a moan.  

"Liked that, did you? And this?" 

"I- ah," and a little more frantically, "Ah! Oh my G- hmmm." 

"No. Just a man." 

"You Bastard! Dear - again, again!" 

"Wrong again, little girl, just semi-orphaned, uh," he growled, low in his throat, and pushed the angle again. He felt a certain, sometimes he feared, forgotten, urgency and repositioned his right hand. 

"NO, no!" she whimpered. 

"It's what you need." 

She pressed her cheek against the warm stone, "Make me wait! Make me wait!" 

"Very well." 

His rhythm slowed, became unpredictable. He smiled as she moved against him. 

"You don't want to wait," he said, taking a half step forward, trapping her more tightly. Resting his head on her shoulder he looked down at the bare curve pressed to his stomach. The red satin straps and scrap of lace, pushed aside. He bent his knees minutely to reposition, felt her stiffen, struggle to move. Her arm reaching back at him, he caught her wrist and held it carefully in the curve of her back. She struggled against the stone, her other arm trapped between herself and the wall.  

"Shall I let you go?" 

"No." 

"I can't wait anymore, Lily." 

"UH! Go! Oh shit! Just go! GO- ah!" 

Her cries echoed around the courtyard and rained down on him.  

She came down slowly. He still pressed her against the warm stone, still moved inside her. She wasn't sure he'd-. 

"Lily- Lily." 

In the silence that followed, she smiled, turned her face and pressed rock-warmed lips to a quivering bicep. She felt him slip from her, felt his hand in the middle of her back as he adjusted the ribbons back around her hip, one finger slid down the edge moving the lace back into place. Then a gentle tracing of the curved satin track from her hip to the base of her spine, a brushed caress of her helpless palm still trapped there.  

"You, are gorgeous," he said. 

She straightened, trying to free her hand.  

He smoothed her skirt down, letting go of her wrist. 

When he freed her, she stayed still, leaned her forehead on the wall, waited for him to move away. Instead, he laid his hand on her shoulder, turned her to face him. He still had his sunglasses on. She reached up and pulled hers from her hair, slipped them on. "I thought you said a ranch outside of town? This, is Sedona." 

"Well, it's out of town, and there are horses, chickens and a dog or two." 

She felt a little more in control with her sunglasses on, she certainly felt calmer. "Shall we go in?" 

"Yes." 

He still hadn't moved, still stood looking at her. She stubbornly looked back at him.  

"Thank you," he said. 

Her lips parted at his words, brows disappearing behind her sunglasses.  

"What?" 

"You will never know, I'll never be able to explain, you can't understand..."