The bus ride to school

After I woke up, I noticed the day, today was Monday and I totally forgot my bookbag!
"Forget this Elizabeth?" Someone said behind me.
It was Mephiles. With my backpack!
"My backpack, thank goodness you came. *Gasp*! I love the keychain you put in my bag!"
"I'd knew you'd like it."
I didn't just like it, I loved it! It was a little crystal.
"You better catch the bus Elizabeth." Mephiles reminded me.
I noticed the bus had a seating chart and I was sitting next to the new student. 'I wonder who it will be.' I thought.
But when I got to my seat, seat 21, I saw black mist on the seat. That only meant one thing, the new was was no other than Mephiles!
"Why hello there Elizabeth, I never thought I'd share a seat with you." He said .
I was astonished, exited, and pleased.
I blushed and let out a tiny squeal.
"My, my, aren't you pleased about seeing me." He was right about my emotions.
I noticed that Shadow was sitting in the neighboring seat and I, I felt like he would not approve the fact the one who almost killed him is sitting next to him. Silver and Shadow teleported to the bus and thank mother Lord of darkness! Silver was not in the window seat, because Shadow wouldn't be pleased.
"Hello there Silver the hedgehog." Mephiles said to Silver.
"Huh.. GAH! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" He screamed. " oh what the hell do you want Silver!? " Shadow asked, looking and sounding like he was pissed off. Silver replied with "Mephiles scared the living sh, oh, crap outta me!" "Oh I'm not really surprised that I scared you." Mephiles said.