After school

"Wow that's impressive Elizabeth!" Mephiles said to me. I told him a thank you. I love math. " grrr! " Shadow grumble in frustration. I noticed that he was having trouble with problem 2 and I just have him a calculator to help him. "Thanks for the help, I guess." Shadow said. " why did you help him with the homework? " Mephiles asked.
I didn't like hearing Shadow's moaning.
"Elizabeth, would you want to color with Mrs Amy and I for a little while?" Cream asked me. I was going to color with them in a little while but she read my mind. I would love to color with them. I was coloring a Mandela.
Then Blaze said "Wow, nice pictures you three." "thank you! " Amy, Cream and I said in union.
I had a load of fun coloring but then I looked at the time and walked out while saying "I'm going out for dinner in minute."
Everyone said alright except for Mephiles, he kept quite. "Where the hell are you going?" Shadow said. Mephiles replied with "None of your business, Shadow the hedgehog!"
I laughed the response he gave Shadow.
I was at the hill in Sonics backyard and near the forest. I'm glad I got away from Mr.. Shadow the hedgehog!
It was 5 in the evening and I just got myself dinner and I just realized that I forgot a drink.
"Here, you wanted a drink Elizabeth?" Mephiles asked me. " *Squeal* Thank you! " I replied.
I felt in love with him. I was a little nervous to tell Mephiles and I kept it to myself. But he noticed my cheeks were red. "Why so red my dear Elizabeth?" He asked me. I just squealed like I like him.
He was the guy of my dreams!