four

then one day, they stopped. they stopped ignoring me.

"Lucy?" I heard from behind me.

I turned behind me to see Natsu standing there.

"N-Natsu?" I said with joy. He was talking to me after so long.

"Why are you so weak? So ugly?"

The joy in my voice immediately disappeared.

"Huh?"

"You heard me you ugly bitch."

Soon, everyone else joined in too. Insults thrown left and right. Hurting me with their harsh words.

I ran out of the guild. Balling my eyes out.

Once I got home I packed my things. I was leaving. Goodbye Magnolia. Goodbye Fairy Tail.

Once I packed everything I went to the train station. Where I was going? I don't know. Did I care? No.

I boarded the train and took a seat next to a beautiful girl. She looked a few years older than me and was gorgeous. Her hair was platinum blonde and down. She was wearing
a constellation dress, a black cardigan, platform shoes and a small purse
(photo).

 She was wearing a constellation dress, a black cardigan, platform shoes and a small purse (photo)

"Hello," she suddenly said.

"Huh?" I said. Did she notice I was staring?

"I couldn't help but notice... Are those gold keys?" she asked pointing at my celestial keys.

"Oh, yes they are."

"Well, they look exactly like celestial keys."

"That's because they are," I said with a smile.

"May I see them?"

"Um..." Could I trust her? Those keys were special.

"Oh, my apologies. They must mean a lot to you. After all they are your celestial spirits," she said. "May I know your name?"

"Uh, it's Lucy..."

"Lucy? If I may ask, do you know Layla Heartfilia?"

I froze. Mama? How does this woman know her?

"She is my mother..."

"I knew it! Please follow me."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the train.

"W-what are you doing?! This isn't my stop!"

"Please, just follow me."

She tugged my hand and dragged me towards a janitor closet.

"What are we doing here?! Why did you drag me here?!" I yelled with panic.

"I understand why you are confused but please, there is no need to panic. I am a friend of your mother."

"That is no reason to drag me all the way here! You could have just talked to me on the train- Wait. Why did you say 'am'? Shouldn't you say 'was'? My mother is... dead. "

"All will be explained soon."

-----
longer chapter :) hope u like it!