eleven

"So, you know Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel? "

"Yes. They are all part of the guild I'm in, Fairy Tail, " I said as I lifted up my hand to show them my guild Mark.

"Oh, so how is Natsu?" Igneel asked me curiously.

"He's... um...."

Suddenly there was a beeping noise. Grandeeny took her phone out of her pocket and answered it.

"Hello... Oh yes, we will make our way there now... Yes thank you goodbye."

"Get ready now. We will be leaving in 30 minutes." Grandeeny said.

I told her okay and hopped out of bed. Who knew they had phones here?

-----

I tied my hair in a high ponytail and exited the room. I made my way to trailed the aroma of waffles and chocolate to the dining hall and saw everyone else there eating breakfast, so i took a seat and started eating too.

The waffles had chocolate and powdered sugar sprinkled ontop with a strawberry to the side. I gulped the delicious food down.

Igneel chuckled. "The way you eat reminds me of someone."

My grin was soon replaced with a sad expression. What they did to me was awful, yet i still missed all of them.

-----

"Today, you will be going through some basic training. We are going to make you stronger and help you reach your fullest potential," my mother smiled.

"First, you will be training with me. Then, Grandeeny, Metalicanna and finally, Igneel." she said. "Let's begin!"