31:00 | nail polish.

[]

THIRTY ONE: NAIL POLISH !

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾ ✧

"I brought you that coffee you like from McDonalds

"I brought you that coffee you like from McDonalds." Jaemin said, "And Jeno got you the twenty piece chicken nuggets you're alway ordering from there."

Chenle raised his hand, "Oh! I brought you some snacks I bought from the convenience store down the street. They sell a lot of tasty snacks and I thought you'd like to try them! They're super good. Be careful with those though, they're kinda spicy." Jungeun ruffled Chenle's hair and looked through the plastic bag.

"I couldn't get you anything but I brought Myungho with me." Mark said pointing at the little kid in his arms. "I was babysitting, sorry."

"It's okay Mark."

"I was in my swimming classes when I got the news." Jisung pouted.

"Jisung it's like 70 degrees below zero, why are you taking swimming lessons in this weather? You're gonna get sick." Jungeun said disapprovingly.

"It's an indoors pool, so it's okay." He shrugged, grabbing a snack from the bag. Chenle glared at him but didn't say anything. "I had to ditch my girl though."

Donghyuck choked on Jungeun's coffee and stared at Jisung in disbelief, "Y-Your girl?"

"Okay what."

Jisung grinned, "Yep! I asked Lili to be my girlfriend and she said yes!" He fist bumped the air. Donghyuck and Jaemin looked at him disbelief.

Jaemin blinked, "You mean to tell me you got a girlfriend before me??"

"Yes sir!"

"I'm worried."

"I told her she was pretty and that I liked her a lot." He explained , "And then she told me I was weird but she could live with that and that made me really happy."