65:00 | renjun x toilet paper

[]

SIXTY FIVE :  !

SIXTY FIVE : !

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾ ✧

"We won." Jungeun proudly taunted as Jeno groaned and softly slammed his big head against the table. Renjun had ran off to the restroom after the timer had gone off and something was telling Donghyuck and the rest of that gang that he was gonna be in there for a while.  

Jeno sighed, "Okay we get it."

"I am so full." Yahiro groaned as she patted her stomach. Jaemin cleared his throat, "You literally ate most of the pizza, of course you're full."

"You're right."

"Of course I am."

"Ok shut up now. Let me just sit here and enjoy the pain."

"Ooo kinky."

"I will punch you in the throat, Jaemin."

"I wouldn't mind."

Yahiro groaned and slammed her head against the table. Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around the area, "Wait guys where's Jisung?"

"Who?" Jaemin asked.

Donghyuck glared at him, "Don't act dumb, where is he?"

Jaemin scratched the back of his head, "Ohh Jisung, erm, I heard he was going over to a-a friend's house?"

"You hesitated." Jungeun pointed.

"Did not!" He cried

"Did too!"

"I'm surrounded by a bunch of kids." Jeno sighed as he poked a slice of pepperoni.

"He went to Lili's house."

"By himself?" Donghyuck asked, "Why would you let him go by himself, he's gonna get lost."

"I tried to stop him!"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "Yeah right...everyone lets go." He hit Mark (who was sitting on the floor) in the head, "You too Minhyung."

"It's Mark."

"Whatever."

"Wait!" Jaemin called out making everyone stop. Everyone looked at him. "Aren't we forgetting something?"

They looked around and shook their head, "No?"

"Oh I thought we were."

MEANWHILE...

"Hello...There's not enough toilet paper here!"

There's not enough toilet paper here!"

silence...

"Anyone?"

"Well it went well." Jaehyun clapped as Johnny, Yuta, Chenle, and Byungho followed behind him.

"What do you mean? It completely flopped!" Chenle cried.

Jaehyun frowned and pointed his toothpick at him, "So it didn't go well?" Everyone groaned at his stupidity and continued walking.

"Ugh, white men are so dumb." Chenle said.

"But I'm not even white!"

"You act like it."

"Anyway, what's your next plan?" Yuta asked as he fixed the bottom of his shirt. Chenle shrugged, "Expose him."

"This sounds like a plot of a spanish soap opera."

"A Telenovela?" Johnny asked. They all nodded. "Maybe La Rosé de Guadalupa..."

"La who now?"

"It's a series."

"Well...", Byungho started, "It's getting kinda late and I have work tomorrow, so if you'll excuse me, I'll be going first." Byungho said goodbye and then left. The teenage and the three dumb "adults" stared at each other silently.

"Jungeun's?"

"You betcha."

|

Hey everyone!! It's 2020 author rat here :) Cannot believe it took me A YEAR to update this godforsaken story and to post this chapter 💀 Anyways, I just realized it's also been TWO YEARS??? since I first published Starboy????? TWO YEARS

Hey everyone!! It's 2020 author rat here :) Cannot believe it took me A YEAR to update this godforsaken story and to post this chapter 💀 Anyways, I just realized it's also been TWO YEARS??? since I first published Starboy????? TWO YEARS. And it's still not over and I don't think it's ending anytime soon ;-; Any who thank you all so so much for all the love and support this story has gotten! I had unpublished this story a few months ago because I had lost all of my inspiration to continue it BUT after getting a ton of dms asking me about it I decided to republish it again since a lot of people seem to like it and because this story does hold a special place in my heart:)

Sorry, I'm ranting now, anyways lets all pray I get a ton of inspo and crazy ideas for the rest of the story!! Thank you all again :") ps. I love reading you guys' comments!!