63:00 | fashion evaluations & challenges

[]

SIXTY THREE : FASHION EVALUATIONS & CHALLENGES!

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾ ✧

"Can't I just wear a random shirt and a pair of jeans?" Byungho asked as he looked at himself in the mirror

"Can't I just wear a random shirt and a pair of jeans?" Byungho asked as he looked at himself in the mirror. Chenle and Jaehyun both looked at each other and shook their heads. Byungho groaned, "This is so uncomfortable though."

Jaehyun tapped his chin, "Beauty hurts." Chenle gasped, "Wah, wise words from a wise man." Jaehyun grinned and ran his hand through his hair. Just as he opened his mouth to speak, the door flew opened and a tired Johnny strolled in. "I'm here!"

Jaehyun blinked, "You called Johnny?"

Chenle nodded, "Yessir, I went through his instagram feed and he has a very nice fashion sense so I decided to call him!" Chenle proudly stated as he waved at Johnny.

"Then what about me?" Jaehyun asked. Chenle looked around, "I mean uh...you're the only one who answered my calls, so that's why I invited you."

Jaehyun held his chest, "I'm so disappointed."

"Sorry!"

"Are you boys forgetting about me?" Byungho asked. "Oh yeah! Okay...Johnny! What color should he wear?" Chenle asked. Johnny cleared his throat and thought for a second. "I guess it's time for Johnny's fashion evaluation."

"This is so boring." Jeno said as he stared blankly at the wall. The gang all groaned in unison. "Where's Chenle when you need him."

Jungeun shrugged, "He's out with Byungho." Renjun sighed, "Why is today so extremely boring?" Everyone groaned again.

Yahiro laid on the rug as she stared at the ceiling while Jaemin's head laid on top of her stomach and his legs were over on Jeno's lap. Jisung was plopped down on the corner of the couch while Jungeun sat in the middle of both Renjun and Donghyuck. Mark let out a loud sigh and sat up on the floor, "Not to be dramatic but I miss Chenle."